Tracing a phone number.

Spidiver

War Hero
Beeline said:
Spidiver said:
Beeline said:
On behalf of womankind; sorry. That is pretty freakin' low! Best bet really is to confront her about it, they must have a certain level of whatever to be married/dating in the first place. I would stay out of it, and stay away from him, you don't want your friend to be the 'baddy' at the end of this.

They've been married 27 years and he's been working away saving up for their retirement, he's come home to find absolute evidence that she's now shagging around, my oppo just wants to trace the guy.

Before he jumps in feet first, he wants as much info as possible, they are on holiday at the mo and he's asked me to try and trace the guy whilst their away.
He's my oppo, and was best man at my wedding, very unlikely he's coming out of this as the bad guy.

Women can be manipulative though, someone I work with rogered her way around half of the town while her hubby was on Ops, everyone told him about it but as there was 'no evidence' in the divorce she claimed he was acting unreasonable, and now in the settlement has loads. So in short, he deffo needs to find some way to trace him! Facebook is always pretty good, and a lot of people have open profiles so you can view piccies etc. The phone route, he has obviously been sly about that, and blatantly they would not have saved any messages etc, again- women are manipulative sometimes. How about mutual friends (more his friends) who have been in the area over the time? Any unusual stamp on her passport, or if they have a join account; credit card? Emails, any registrations for 'chat' sites such as Skype, MSN etc- usually they send the login details too. Letters or any other info with his deets on, (usually knicker drawer or wardrobe btw) possibly she might even have a seperate mobile?

Cannot think of much else at the moment, but I am sure somewhere there be answers!

I'll leave all that side to him, he's asked me to try and trace a number whilst he's away.

Was hoping that someone might know someone who knows someone who may have access to an O2 shop...er *cough* if you know what I mean.

Not that I'd ever ask anyone to do anything illegal.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
How did he find out she'd been away with this bloke?, whoever told him must have an idea who he is.

Unless he's a good actor she will probably have picked up the signals that's somethings wrong while they're away. It may all be out in the open by the time he get's back.

silverfox

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Spidiver said:
He's used a PI company, whose told him that it's a UK O2 mobile number and it's registered to a name and address, which turns out to be an O2 shop, so they can't verify the actual details.

I'm afraid that is all the detail he will be able to uncover about the SIM card - it will show the inital registration and thats it.

If he wants to be totally sneaky he could invest in some software he can load onto his wife's phone - and then whenever she texts ofr calls someone that he is interested in, his own phone will get the message/cal as well. Not cheap though.

soleil

War Hero
If he is already in touch with a PI, it might be in his interests to instruct the PI (by e-mail if necessary or with your assistance) to monitor her movements in the days immediately after their return. This may turn out to be a better investment than trying to find out more information on the phone number, especially as photographs could be obtained which may be useful later.

If there is something going on, it is highly likely that she will be keen to arrange an assignation with the other guy as soon as she gets back, as a way of reassuring him of her continued interest, just in case he is concerned that her holiday with her husband means that she is drifting away from him.

Spidiver

War Hero
I'm sure he's aware of other options, but I'm steering clear of that.

If I can get the number traced, he can sort the rest out. Personally having spent time on the JSIW, I'd have the bitch in "D", in a stress position till she's ready to talk. :twisted:

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
soleil said:
If he is already in touch with a PI, it might be in his interests to instruct the PI (by e-mail if necessary or with your assistance) to monitor her movements in the days immediately after their return. This may turn out to be a better investment than trying to find out more information on the phone number, especially as photographs could be obtained which may be useful later.

If there is something going on, it is highly likely that she will be keen to arrange an assignation with the other guy as soon as she gets back, as a way of reassuring him of her continued interest, just in case he is concerned that her holiday with her husband means that she is drifting away from him.

For Gods sake soleil. I've already told you I only went on holiday with her for the sake of the kids. I will leave her, it's just not the right time yet. You are not drifting away from me.

Ok ?

They've been married 27 years and he's been working away saving up for their retirement, he's come home to find absolute evidence that she's now shagging around

What exactly are the facts broken down or the 'evidence' as you put it. i'm not taking the morale high ground here and would like to help your mate out but theres not a lot to go on at the moment other than fishing trips.

Even though a phone number dials another phone it is virtually impossible to prove who made the call. All you can prove is that phone number rang that phone. Even the time / dates can be wrong if incorrectly set on the phone.

if you don't want to go public with the 'facts' PM me and i'll see if I can offer up any advice.

Spidiver

War Hero
As I said before, the evidence is his part of ship, he's simply asked me to try and trace a phone number, that's all I'm trying to do. The rest is up to him to sort out.

Spidiver

War Hero
Nope, no progress, he's doing other bits to try and trace the chap.

They're back off holiday and he's due to fly out the end of next week, he's pulled an absolutely blinding stunt to get her to sign the house into his sole ownership.

Poor cow hasn't got a clue whats happening... as he says "revenge is a dish best served cold"!!!

Latest Threads