Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch

Rumrat

War Hero
OK so were doing smells but what about touch just to keep it PC for the blind.
I have been to a few Eastern European weddings and the spot your partner from her feet game seems to be popular.
I had a go and if you won what you picked I would have two divs birds, three gronks and a fuckin Latvian bloke in my entourage.
Do you think you could really pick your partner out from the crowd by touch. If so lets here what you would need to grope, besides everyone elses pash?
And besides your (yeah right) mahoosive cock how would your pash pick you?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
If I get "fuck off" followed by a slap, it's not the wife. If it's "That'll be £20 deary", it's the wife.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C If possible, I would like to get in touch with anyone who served as a Royal Navy Officer prior to 1993 please. The Quarterdeck 27
A Out of touch? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
S Failed the vetting but could not get in touch with my AFCO. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS News story: Apache and Wildcat to touch down in Estonia as UK bolsters its commitment to NATO MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK troops touch down in Norway following epic road move MoD News 76
MoD_RSS News story: Britain’s most advanced jets touch down on home soil MoD News 0
soleil ITV News: "F-35 Lightning Stealth Fighter Jets Could Touch Down In UK Next Week" The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS News story: Improved mail service ensures loved ones can stay in touch MoD News 0
trehorn Nice Touch. Festival of Remembrance Poppy Girl Reunion. Current Affairs 19
soleil Telegraph: "Meet The Commander Giving The Royal Navy A Female Touch" The Fleet 65
finknottle Touch Up Current Affairs 17
finknottle You can't touch me, I am an MP Current Affairs 18
S Webley a touch of nostalgia Hobbies & The Great Indoors 12
soleil Weymouth People: "Navy Touch Up White Horse" The Fleet Air Arm 4
jesse Whats become of[touch forelock] tarmac yer drive Soor ? The Gash Barge 7
D Keeping in touch with/hassling your AFCO Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 30
soleil Pompey News: "Ark Royal turns to Twitter to keep in touch" The Fleet 8
O A touch of the mongs? Diamond Lil's 14
soleil HMS Raleigh beats HMS Drake in Torpoint Touch Rugby Final Sports and Adventure Training 2
stimps Why matelots shouldn't be allowed to touch buttons Diamond Lil's 11
F A new way to keep in touch Nearest & Dearest 62
K and light the blue touch paper.... Current Affairs 24
K Olympics with a slight Jack touch Current Affairs 21
K Can anyone help me get in touch with an old m8. The Corps 3
BillyNoMates Look - but don't touch! The Gash Barge 3