Discussion in 'Social & Reunions' started by saltyoldseadog, Jun 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey you guys and gals
    Anyone know where I can get a ring tone for my mobile of the 'UP SPIRITS' pipe.
    I just wanted it to really p*ss off my oppos.
    Neil (ex Chief Pusser)
  2. No idea, but if it's Nokia compatible I'd like to add it to my Pipes collection of ringtones. My current ringtone is the Call the Hands pipe, and that on the phone of a civvy! Sad, ain't it! :biggrin:
  3. I've got Hearts of Oak whenever a fellow matelot rings me!
  4. Yeh - my ex buntin buddy already has Call the Hands. Need to oneupmanship him!
    I've got the RM Band CD of Bugle Calls coming - ordred today - there is a 'Grog Call' bugle call on that. Don't know if its the right one though. Anyone else know?
  5. I've got the Royals doing Reville but not sure if thats the correct name or not
  6. I`ve got the Dagenham Girl Pipers singin "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam"

black cat that!!...

7. I`ve got the Dagenham Girl Pipers singing "We want Muffin or nothing at all"

8. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

There's the General Alarm kicking about somewhere on here
  9. I've got:

Pugh,Pugh, Barney Mcgrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb

From Trumpton
  10. Ive got Captain Pugwash

Never fails to amuse the Crabs here!!
  11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Good online source for sound clips:

12. anyone tell me where i can get a copy of hearts of oak
  13. OK guys and gals - who can PIPE 'up spirits' and wants to come round for sandy bottoms?

14. Try this Jolly...hearts of oak and other things.. - 7k
  15. AAC - I'd like to be as sad a civvy as you - where did you get the 'Call the hands' ringtone from? Would like to set it as my alarm clock! Had a quick squiz on the all knowing Google without any luck? Any pointers? Anyone else know where? Cheers Wigz.
  16. Wigz - you after "call the hands", if so PM with your email address and I'll send it to you to load onto your phone.
  17. PM in your Q matey, int QSL k
  18. Try a web site called GUNNERS UP TOP. Aussie site but may be there