TOT TIME

Hey you guys and gals
Anyone know where I can get a ring tone for my mobile of the 'UP SPIRITS' pipe.
I just wanted it to really p*ss off my oppos.
Neil (ex Chief Pusser)

No idea, but if it's Nokia compatible I'd like to add it to my Pipes collection of ringtones. My current ringtone is the Call the Hands pipe, and that on the phone of a civvy! Sad, ain't it! :biggrin:

Yeh - my ex buntin buddy already has Call the Hands. Need to oneupmanship him!
I've got the RM Band CD of Bugle Calls coming - ordred today - there is a 'Grog Call' bugle call on that. Don't know if its the right one though. Anyone else know?
Rumrat

Always_a_Civvy said:
No idea, but if it's Nokia compatible I'd like to add it to my Pipes collection of ringtones. My current ringtone is the Call the Hands pipe, and that on the phone of a civvy! Sad, ain't it! :biggrin:
AAC - I'd like to be as sad a civvy as you - where did you get the 'Call the hands' ringtone from? Would like to set it as my alarm clock! Had a quick squiz on the all knowing Google without any luck? Any pointers? Anyone else know where? Cheers Wigz.

Wiggy_RN said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
AAC - I'd like to be as sad a civvy as you - where did you get the 'Call the hands' ringtone from? Would like to set it as my alarm clock! Had a quick squiz on the all knowing Google without any luck? Any pointers? Anyone else know where? Cheers Wigz.
Wigz - you after "call the hands", if so PM with your email address and I'll send it to you to load onto your phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
brazenhussy The Quarterdeck 30
K History 24
janner The Fleet 112