Tossers r us

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Oct 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Right, I want my own forum. It should be for all serving and ex personnel, no newbies ....how do I wipe me nose.... no Occifers...you men are uncouth....(O.k, I actually like the ruperts, they are fun and informative.) so occifers will be welcome.

Have I managed to lose you all yet? What I want is a forum where anything goes, You have to be able to say "I stand by that comment" whether you are talking anomous....anomuos...fcuk it, what you say you must be willing to say face to face with the person you are speaking too.

The reason I dont want non-military personell is they will NOT except or handle the curt one liners thrown at them, your average matelot, bootie or pongo will, they will probably go...."cnut"

Diamond Lils is falling short of the above, most people reading this dont know what diamond lils is, or was.

Diamond Lils was/is a strip bar in union street Plymouth, anything went.
    You could walk into lils and the locals...booties...jack...jenny...civvy...would take turns getting on stage and stripping off, the amount of women I saw get their kit off and end up on stage wearing a purple bra and blue nicks was awesome.

Diamond Lils in RR is a shadow of its namesake.

2. Rub it in your pubes cnut chops

3. Do we ave to ave a spezial salut insted of an andshake to get in?
    Truble wiv the andshake is there r sum crabby cnuts who dont wash ther ands afer avin a shit

4. wet_blobby

I have always said I'm sh1te at spelling :dwarf:

5. wet_blobby

What, your face?

6. Blobby
    How many times did you pretend to be a Diamond Lills Virgin?
    Virgins were treated to a head massage with the strippers tits while ronnie Potter puored baby oil over them.
    Born again virgins were many.

7. Go piss up a rope, fuckstick.

8. Special forum just for served / serving???... come in out of the rain Blooby ……that`ll never work ….unless of course you nail the fcukin door shut…..see we all love to hate each other just a little to much……
    The navy hates the civilians
    The civies hate the RNR
    The RNR hates them lot from the universities
    Who in turn hate the TA
    They hate the Pongoes
    The Pongoes hate the Bootnecks
    The Booties hate the Chefs
    The chefs hate the Writers
    The Writers underpay the Stewards
    The stewards hate the Pigs
    The Pigs hate the Chiefs
    The chiefs hate the PO`s
    The PO`s hate their messman …who is usually a stoker,
    The stokers hate the Dabtoes
    The Dabbers hate the Wafoos
    They hate the greenies, the stokers and the deck apes.
    An everyone hates the chinky laundry……..

Anyone I didn`t mention???...your fault for being fcukin insignificant….

…….

9. Ermmmm,not wanting to be censured for poaching,but go to www.romft.com

i am sure that it meets the above requirements.

10. And fuck you as well UA. Because the scribes hate the lot of you!

Unless we want something of course!!!

11. Personally I think you might have something Blobbs (see a scablifter and get rid of it...) If you create a forum where the basic rule is, if you cant take a joke, dont join, there should be no waahh allowed within. This should scare off most noobs on its own, but if any want to join in and roll with it, I say let 'em. If they are going to be new joiners at Raleigh/CTC, a little sense of humour training will stand them in good stead. As for MODs, I think the job would be more like a bouncer, well suited to a gent like yourself, to issue easyflash warnings and send people out to the kebab house/quarterdeck to cool off.

Chances of it happening? Not good. Seems 'they' think there is already too much banter in some sections of the site, so I doubt they will give you a rubber room with the safety off where normal rules do not apply. I wish you luck however. Fucky.

12. That`s pretty obvious ....the way you lot keep on fcukin up the wages....

13. I refer you to my reply to Blobbs!

(im an Ex Scablifter as well!)

14. [​IMG] And I bet you think we did it in error [​IMG]

15. Alright …..alright ……I`ve put you in…..between the chefs and the stewards……
    that’s about right I think…..

…..

16. One thing that really stands out in life

If the techno guys fcuk up its rollickings ,bollockings and all things nasty

When the pen pusher store keepers and office wankers FU nothing is ever done about it .

:nemo: :nemo:

17. Well thats easy to explain, if a techie fecks up some one dies, gets a flesh wound or at the very least a nasty friction burn. So some form of investigation may be warranted to find out why, eh? :w00t: :w00t:
    If the scribes feck up your pay may be short,your kit may not fit or your draft may take ages to get sorted...oh no thats just the normal service.
    Keep on keeping on fuckknuckle. :dwarf: :thumright:
    NZB

18. Don't fcuk with the white mafia

19. I believe I understand the way this forum is to work, therefore I can say:

Rugby is a game where real men carry the ball across the try line, its not about some limp wristed nancy boy kicking the fucking thing through the posts because he's afraid the big boys might hurt him if he ran with it. If some brown hatter wants to kick the fucking ball all the time he should join the other poofs playing soccer. :rambo:

There, I've been wanting to say that for a while :thumright:

PS: Lotta people can't spell fuck on this forum.

20. wet_blobby

Diddums, are we feeling a bit sore because the people who you lost to are in the final and your not? :party: :biggrin: :hello1: :pottytrain2: