Torygraph: "Female Czech MPs pose for calendar"

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Female members of the Czech parliament have posed for a glamorous calendar to highlight the growing presence of women in Czech politics...

Witwoo! :kiss:

Karolina Peake, 34, Czech Member of Parliament, posing for the calendar

Lenka Andrysova, 26 - March (above) and September. Member of Parliament and represents a district in rural Moravia

Marketa Reedova, 41 - April (above) and October. Prague city councillor and candidate for mayor

Jana Parizkova - May (above) and November - she is a pollster for Public Affairs Party and sociologist

Marketa Reedova

Katerina Klasnova - January (above) and August. She is a Member of Parliament and Vice speaker of parliament's Chamber of Deputies

Karolina Peake

Jana Parizkova

Kristyna Koci is the party's chief negotiator

sgtpepperband said:
Female members of the Czech parliament have posed for a glamorous calendar to highlight the growing presence of women in Czech politics...

Witwoo! :kiss:

Karolina Peake, 34, Czech Member of Parliament, posing for the calendar
Wouldnt have got Maggie doing anything like this. :laughing3:

Lenka Andrysova, 26 - March (above) and September. Member of Parliament and represents a district in rural Moravia

Marketa Reedova, 41 - April (above) and October. Prague city councillor and candidate for mayor

Jana Parizkova - May (above) and November - she is a pollster for Public Affairs Party and sociologist

Marketa Reedova

Katerina Klasnova - January (above) and August. She is a Member of Parliament and Vice speaker of parliament's Chamber of Deputies

Karolina Peake

Jana Parizkova

Kristyna Koci is the party's chief negotiator

What a shame they all come from a flea infested Eastern Bloc shit hole, that's only saving grace is it's popularity as a stag do destination.

I bet any of them would give you a nosh for tenner and a Eurostar ticket off the mainland.

sgtpepperband said:
2_deck_dash said:
...I bet any of them would give you a nosh for tenner and a Eurostar ticket off the mainland.
And that's bad because..?! 8O
I never said it was a bad thing! :D

While we are on the subject, anyone ever been to Big Sister in Prague?

Me and 3 other matelots are roading tripping it to Prague next month, to be honest it's highly likely we are gonna end up in there.

I spent this last weekend over in Brno for the World Superbikes and can quite categorically state that the women are divine, the beer and food is cheap and the weather was fantastic as was the racing.

Some of the women walking about in Brno are just too gorgeous for words and you can keep the spunk bellied Pompey slappers all to yourself if you wish.

2_deck_dash said:
While we are on the subject, anyone ever been to Big Sister in Prague?

Me and 3 other matelots are roading tripping it to Prague next month, to be honest it's highly likely we are gonna end up in there.
Bollocks, I went to Prague in Jan/Feb this year and was staying not too far from there. Unfortunately it wasn't in the guide book :( Methinks another holiday is in order 8)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Constant_Bad_Mood Blue Jokes 0
F Current Affairs 14
higthepig The Fleet 100