Torygraph: "Female Czech MPs pose for calendar"

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by sgtpepperband, Jul 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Female members of the Czech parliament have posed for a glamorous calendar to highlight the growing presence of women in Czech politics...

Torygraph: "Female Czech MPs pose for calendar"

Witwoo! :kiss:

[​IMG]
    Karolina Peake, 34, Czech Member of Parliament, posing for the calendar

[​IMG]
    Lenka Andrysova, 26 - March (above) and September. Member of Parliament and represents a district in rural Moravia

[​IMG]
    Marketa Reedova, 41 - April (above) and October. Prague city councillor and candidate for mayor

[​IMG]
    Jana Parizkova - May (above) and November - she is a pollster for Public Affairs Party and sociologist

[​IMG]
    Marketa Reedova

[​IMG]
    Katerina Klasnova - January (above) and August. She is a Member of Parliament and Vice speaker of parliament's Chamber of Deputies

[​IMG]
    Karolina Peake

[​IMG]
    Jana Parizkova

[​IMG]
    Kristyna Koci is the party's chief negotiator

2. I don't know why as she is as rough as a badgers arse.

4. Politics can be a dirty business. :)

5. What a shame they all come from a flea infested Eastern Bloc shit hole, that's only saving grace is it's popularity as a stag do destination.

I bet any of them would give you a nosh for tenner and a Eurostar ticket off the mainland.

6. sgtpepperband

And that's bad because..?! 8O

7. I never said it was a bad thing! :D

While we are on the subject, anyone ever been to Big Sister in Prague?

Me and 3 other matelots are roading tripping it to Prague next month, to be honest it's highly likely we are gonna end up in there.

8. sgtpepperband

9. I spent this last weekend over in Brno for the World Superbikes and can quite categorically state that the women are divine, the beer and food is cheap and the weather was fantastic as was the racing.

Some of the women walking about in Brno are just too gorgeous for words and you can keep the spunk bellied Pompey slappers all to yourself if you wish.

10. I thought I had a photograph of Ann Widdecombe somewhere.

[​IMG]

11. Bollocks, I went to Prague in Jan/Feb this year and was staying not too far from there. Unfortunately it wasn't in the guide book :( Methinks another holiday is in order 8)

12. Gotta love the "Tottygraph"! Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that they will use any excuse to print a picture of a fit bird? :)