Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tories;don't you just love them!

finknottle

Banned
Tories to reduce tax on beer and bingo!

All very well but I am still paying top $ for my flat caps and whippets, the patronising c*.>s. 

Last edited:

danny

War Hero
Well they could have put tax on beer and bingo up if you would wish?
Or would you rather they reduced tax on polo mallets and pimms?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
It's easy Finks, trade in the flat cap and whippets for a top hat and black labrador!

G

guestm

Untermensch love beer and bingo. The only people that think this is patronising are the hipster, tory hating sections of the middle class who like tho think they know what the gutter council mongs think and feel and old cunts who whine at everything to do with politics ever.

You know it's a successful budget when this is all everyone's dripping about. BZ George.

(granny)

RIP
Book Reviewer
At last... a place to park my £15,000 of spare cash that I didn't know what to do with. (how does one indicate sarcasm?) :D

finknottle

Banned
Reading some of the above there is no wonder that the Tory front bench think that they are superior born to rule beings, oh how easily they can bamboozle the plebs by throwing them a few carrots.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

Last edited:

danny

War Hero
Reading some of the above there is no wonders that the Tory front bench think that they are superior born to rule beings, oh how easily they can bamboozle the plebs by throwing them a few carrots. 

The increase in tax free earnings I see you failed to mention Finks.

finknottle

Banned
The plebs can wash down their shite sandwich that MLP loved to bang on about with their 'cheaper' pint; enjoy.

G

guestm

If you were born after April 5th 1948.

Anyone born before 1950 is a drain on the economy anyway.

Hurry up and show us your version of the budget, indicating where you can maintain economic growth, encourage business growth, economic productive capacity, continue to reduce the deficit, improve investment all whilst steering the nation away from another financial crisis whilst keeping fat jobless women in bingo.

I await an insight into your fiscal and economic plan with no small amount of excitement.

finknottle

Banned
Hmmmm, the only thing that really interests me at the moment is a better return on my savings which will come with an interest rise and I feel that's just round the corner. It will do those with a mortgage good to feel what it's like to dig deep.

Raise more money, hound down the tax dodgers and put a 80% tax on banksters bonuses.

G

guestm

Hmmmm, the only thing that really interests me at the moment is a better return on my savings which will come with an interest rise and I feel that's just round the corner. It will do those with a mortgage good to feel what it's like to dig deep.

Raise more money, hound down the tax dodgers and put a 80% tax on banksters bonuses.

Oh.

Oh deary me.

danny

War Hero

I knew it would be the bankers fault.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
finknottle The Tories are still at it. Current Affairs 15
finknottle The Tories commence asset stripping Current Affairs 50
P Tories good for the Navy Submariners 9
soleil "Navy Carriers: We Want Two Or No Votes For You, Tories" Current Affairs 11
wet_blobby Tories to re-open Dr Kelly enquiry. Current Affairs 11
Bad CO Your Questions Answered by the Tories Current Affairs 2
Hitback 8 million tenents at risk under tories plan The Gash Barge 37
trelawney126 Tories A List Candidate & The Extra Marital Affair Diamond Lil's 3
soleil Defence budget faces being slashed by Labour + Tories Submariners 1
K Tories on Health Current Affairs 11
Oil_Slick 'Tories to defend Bliars legacy' Current Affairs 10
slim Tories propose school selection by race Diamond Lil's 10
A Tories call for new nuclear subs Current Affairs 47
MoD_RSS Don’t be a Space Invader: stay safe, stay back MoD News 0
MoD_RSS British Embassy Warsaw launches 'Don't Become a Victim of Modern Slavery' campaign MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Don’t get Petfished: Vets and celebrities lead public warnings against ‘cruel and opportunist’ lockdown pet sellers  MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Don’t rely on temperature screening products for detection of coronavirus (COVID-19), says MHRA MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Don’t call us – we’ll call you MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Don’t miss out, claim Child Benefit by phone or post, HMRC tells new parents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update on 'Do’s and Don’ts' of completing an application to incorporate a CIC to include 'Online' applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Alec Don named as new DECA Chairman MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Summer fun – don’t fake it! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Don’t Blow It! Phase 2 Launch Event MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Don't Blow it! Collaboration Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Please don’t waste this moment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Don’t miss out on Help to Save MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: I don’t want you to panic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: ‘Don’t be a Space Invader’ - says former ‘Stig’ Ben Collins MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Salmon found in River Don at Sheffield MoD News 0
Ballistic Like/funny/don't like etc. facility not working. Site Issues 13
MoD_RSS Press release: Crack down on suppliers who don’t pay on time MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Defence and Security Accelerator Dial-in: Don't Blow It! MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: "You don't recruit an arsonist to put out a fire. You especially don't do that when the fire is one they caused." MoD News 0
vauxhall Don't forget to claim your pension! Finance & Pensions 5
MoD_RSS News story: Notice of competition launch 'Don't Blow It! Safely eliminating munitions on the battlefield MoD News 0
vauxhall Don't get caught out .. Finance & Pensions 21
fishhead Don't mention the war Boris Current Affairs 11
H Why don't they increase supplies of food on submarines? Submariners 60
Stirlin Don't try this at home. Sports and Adventure Training 3
Passed-over_Loggie Don't Eat The Snow! Diamond Lil's 0
MG Maniac Don't get caught fancying pigeons! Diamond Lil's 8
SONAR-BENDER Yippee! Don't need to come up the beach! Diamond Lil's 0
P I just don't get those defending the "Joint" F-35 concept The Fleet Air Arm 28
F Don't panic Captain Mainwaring Diamond Lil's 24
soleil So the Septics don't think we're up to it! Current Affairs 68
S Don't ask Don't tell Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
daffy1 Don't get mad, make hot wets and biscuits. Current Affairs 1
scouse The Jocks don't want the Sundodgers Submariners 8
soleil Defence Management Journal: "MoD Admits 'We Don't Know' Over F-35B Fighter Problems" The Fleet Air Arm 7
Rumrat Ah well ( fuckin don't snigger Rumrat) The Gash Barge 14