Topstop Senior RIP.

Topstop Senior died in the early hours of this morning due to complications after a fall 9 weeks ago.

He trained at Rampton Special Hospital.

"Tinks" was as called up and did National Service at Netley Military Hospital and after D Day and served in the 6th. Brit India Para Brigade 1944/47 in India leaving there 2 weeks before Independance.

After Demob continiued training in General nursing and eventualy retired as an Acting Director of Nursing Services.

He was a great character and I miss him already :cry:

You have my deepest condolences to you and your family. I hope you are able to draw together and support each other in what will be a difficult time. Even as a relative RR newcomer, having read your posts in the past and all, I'm sure he knew just how well loved and respected he was.

Best Wishes Topps

Dan

Again i'm sorry to hear of your loss mate. Losing someone close to you is never an easy thing to come to terms with.

Sean

sweetpea

Lantern Swinger
Sincere condolences - may you find peace and consolation in the weeks to come Topstop.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

SP. x

Many thanks for all your kind wishes. Been on the phone all day, every one very kind and efficient banks, BT, utilities, pensions etc. except IR and Life insurance. :roll: they will take time and a lot of paper work.

With my condolences Topstop

Of course you miss him = you always will. Flymo snr died when I was 22 and that was 25 years ago. As already said, be strong shipmate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Squirrel The Fleet 8
avoiding_action The Fleet 7
Navy1 The Fleet 24