Topstop Senior RIP.

Discussion in 'Nearest & Dearest' started by Topstop, Dec 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Topstop Senior died in the early hours of this morning due to complications after a fall 9 weeks ago.

He trained at Rampton Special Hospital.

"Tinks" was as called up and did National Service at Netley Military Hospital and after D Day and served in the 6th. Brit India Para Brigade 1944/47 in India leaving there 2 weeks before Independance.

After Demob continiued training in General nursing and eventualy retired as an Acting Director of Nursing Services.

He was a great character and I miss him already :cry:

2. Sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts with you and your family at this time.

RIP

3. You have my deepest condolences to you and your family. I hope you are able to draw together and support each other in what will be a difficult time. Even as a relative RR newcomer, having read your posts in the past and all, I'm sure he knew just how well loved and respected he was.

Best Wishes Topps

Dan

4. Sorry to hear of your loss mate.

Keep strong

5. Again i'm sorry to hear of your loss mate. Losing someone close to you is never an easy thing to come to terms with.

Sean

6. My condolences. RIP Topstop Snr.

7. Condolences Topstop.

Sad news.

8. Sincere condolences - may you find peace and consolation in the weeks to come Topstop.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

SP. x

9. Many thanks for all your kind wishes. Been on the phone all day, every one very kind and efficient banks, BT, utilities, pensions etc. except IR and Life insurance. :roll: they will take time and a lot of paper work.

10. My Condolences Topstop .

G.

11. Sorry for your loss Topstop. RIP.

12. RIP Topstop Senior, Stay strong at this difficult time.

13. With my condolences Topstop

Of course you miss him = you always will. Flymo snr died when I was 22 and that was 25 years ago. As already said, be strong shipmate.

14. Sorry to hear this, Topstop. I hope there were enough good times to keep the happy memories alive.

15. My Condolences Topstop .

16. Very sorry to hear of your loss.
    You will have many beautiful memories to draw on and hope that you find comfort in them
    Jacqueline
    xx

17. Condolences Topstop, know how your feeling as WreckerL senior crossed the bar 2 years ago, he was an National Service seaman gunner.

18. Sincere condolences Topstop.
    Stick with it and the happy memories will help you overcome the hard times.