Top Tips For Cooling Down In The Heat

Pontius

War Hero
Real men don't feel the heat. Wink

Jeeze, when the old east wind blew across the Nullarbor plain we just fried our eggs and bacon.

That doesn't seem to be working at the moment as it's way too cold in WA :( (roll on Spring). I even had to put a jacket on when I tried Bergen's idea yesterday. I thought getting in the boat and going fishing was going to provide the ideal temperature but, it would seem, I misunderstood. However, as suggested, just set the air con to the required temp :)

So, here you go, RR, just for you. The Nullabor (cropped to protect the identity of the guilty):

GAFA.jpg

taffscrivs

War Hero
Four bottles of Stowfords submerged in the brook in a string bag. Me sat on the bank, feet in the water, under the shade of the trees, watching my float go bobbing downstream. Two hours and a couple of nice plump trout later, the cider's drank and off home, one field away, for tea.
Oh the joys of retirement...

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
We currently have a 34/5 degree breeze blowing through the house. No A/C - hate it. All windows and doors open, 2 ceiling fans on, one low (mine) one medium (her's) and that is keeping us lovely and cool! Bonus is that the humidity today is only 35%, so that is helping. Internal cooling will be supplied by Tanqueray in about 10 minutes!

Alfacharlie

War Hero
We currently have a 34/5 degree breeze blowing through the house. No A/C - hate it. All windows and doors open, 2 ceiling fans on, one low (mine) one medium (her's) and that is keeping us lovely and cool! Bonus is that the humidity today is only 35%, so that is helping. Internal cooling will be supplied by Tanqueray in about 10 minutes!
I’m here in Birmingham!!

Latest Threads