Top Tips For Cooling Down In The Heat

Bergen

ADC
Indoors I would just point the remote control in the general direction of the HVAC control and select the appropriate level of kewl.

Outdoors is a little more complicated:-

Start engines
Throttle forward
Boat on plane.
Trim throttles and tilt.
Accelerate until breeze is the correct temperature..............

Simples

labrum

War Hero
Bergen said:
Indoors I would just point the remote control in the general direction of the HVAC control and select the appropriate level of kewl.

Start engines
Throttle forward
Boat on plane.
Trim throttles and tilt.

Simples

Doesn't the noxious smell from the oil from the slick mitigate against this being an ideal solution?

Rumrat

War Hero
Bergen said:

Start engines
Throttle forward
Boat on plane.
Trim throttles and tilt.

Simples

Real men don't feel the heat. :wink:

Jeeze, when the old east wind blew across the Nullarbor plain we just fried our eggs and bacon.
Then jumped into a clean pollution free ocean, why don't........oh yes BP. :twisted: :D

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Soleil: If you're considering taking a cool shower...

conserve_water_shower_with_me_button-p145747568195107020t5sj_400.jpg

:wink:

Rumrat said:
v8topcat said:
Guzzler said:
Get naked :D

and then stand outside :(

Thank you both for your tips.
It's nice and cool in the basement cells here in Tamworth police station.
Is there any chance of some bail money. 8O :D

Kin ell RR Don't tell me they've caught up with you at last.Is it something to do with the Tamworth two, I've heard you've trapped a couple of pigs in your time (although judging by pics found elswhere on this forum that statement could be total lies and fabrication) :D :D

Rumrat

War Hero
v8topcat said:
Rumrat said:
v8topcat said:
Guzzler said:
Get naked :D

and then stand outside :(

Thank you both for your tips.
It's nice and cool in the basement cells here in Tamworth police station.
Is there any chance of some bail money. 8O :D

Kin ell RR Don't tell me they've caught up with you at last.Is it something to do with the Tamworth two, I've heard you've trapped a couple of pigs in your time (although judging by pics found elswhere on this forum that statement could be total lies and fabrication) :D :D

The Tamworth two eh?
Liars both of them, one said she was a virgin, and the other although acting demur and coy, certainly was a bit of crackling, liked porking, but if you went with her you ended up in a right pigs ear. :D
The left was blocked apparently. :roll: :oops:

Merlin28

War Hero
Put ice on your pulse the blood that is cooled in that area will be circulated around your body creating a cooling effect.