Top Tips For Cooling Down In The Heat

JonnoJonno

Banned
Sol, this works:

The hottest bath or shower you can possibly stand for 5 minutes, then a strong coffee. The temperature difference and the improved circulation provides relief. Miss out the coffee and it's ideal just before bed.

I was super hot this evening so I spent 30 minutes in a steam-room. Feeling much better now.

soleil

War Hero
JonnoJonno said:
Sol, this works:

The hottest bath or shower you can possibly stand for 5 minutes, then a strong coffee. The temperature difference and the improved circulation provides relief. Miss out the coffee and it's ideal just before bed.

I was super hot this evening so I spent 30 minutes in a steam-room. Feeling much better now.

Top Tip, Jonno! Thank you.

Will do it w/o coffee tonight but will try the shower/coffee combo tomorrow.

tuts

Lantern Swinger
Sol, try washing and drying your hair with the hair dryer, closing all the doors and windows. I tried that one the other night before going out, it worked for me. :D

soleil

War Hero
tuts said:
Sol, try washing and drying your hair with the hair dryer, closing all the doors and windows. I tried that one the other night before going out, it worked for me. :D

Also a Top Tip, Tuts! Thank you. Will try that.

tuts

Lantern Swinger
soleil said:
tuts said:

Also a Top Tip, Tuts! Thank you. Will try that.

Any time Sol. :wink:

Latest Threads