Top Tip

Waspie

War Hero
cornishgolfer said:
TheAaronP said:
Very funny scouse :D

No im not in, as stated im still going through the recruitment process.

You will be very very glad you have joined the Elite.......The FAA.

Dont listen to those ******* in the GS or the smellie under water bosuns. You'll find our over the years how glad you were to join us.

As to HTP's original thread. Agree 100%. Shut the * up and get on with it. My ol man stuck me on a train in Guzz, gave me a nice wallet and when I opened it, there was 2 quid. Nice. Never been on a train b4, never been to London, the underground and hadnt a clue what Ganges was or like....shit I didnt know I was in the FAA till I joined Deadloss.

Oh dear ramblings of an old fart.........Ah the tides in, time to go afishing

Nigh on identical tale. Except I ended up at Condor after Ganges.

And my dad bunged me a tenner. A kings ransom in 67. (He probably had more reason to get rid of me though!!!!!)

******** said:
I well recall three new Sea Hornets being delivered to Indomitable from Fleetlands in N. Ireland--

Did you mean INDOMITABLE was in N Ireland? The RNAY in N Ireland handling Sea Hornets was Sydenham; Fleetlands being in Gosport, Hants.

Sea_Hornet_F_Mk_30_-_001.jpg

Ah! de Havilland.

scouse

War Hero
Passed-over_Loggie said:
******** said:
I well recall three new Sea Hornets being delivered to Indomitable from Fleetlands in N. Ireland--

Did you mean INDOMITABLE was in N Ireland? The RNAY in N Ireland handling Sea Hornets was Sydenham; Fleetlands being in Gosport, Hants.

Sea_Hornet_F_Mk_30_-_001.jpg

Ah! de Havilland.
what is the tail ident HF for :dontknow: :thumright:

scouse

War Hero
slim said:
Hairy Fairy Scouse!
another gem :thanks: Slim its way to early for me to be splitting my sides with laughter :thumright: Alias Hercule Poroit :thumright: AKA Tommy Cooper :thumright:

Latest Threads