Top sniper required

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by seafarer1939, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Coming out of hospital I find my wife has put my best Wool blazer and 3 of my best lambs wool golf sweaters in the washing machine.
    I'm 12 and a half stone and now they won't fit even Tom Cruise!
    We've only been married 48 bloody years it's amazing so I'm looking for a 1st class sniper but it must be over a 1000 yard shot!any less and she'll have his throat out like a wolverine!
    Sometimes I give up on women[not in a fruit kind of way] just exasperation at the way their mind works.
    Sorry, just winging again but they sometimes work in a strange way that I can't fathom out.
  2. I'm ya man.

Barn doors a speciality!!!!!
  3. Like the ex-Royal Marine sniper who was hired by a husband to shoot his cheating wife in the head and her lover in the balls. $10,000 a shot.

He held his aim for over twenty minutes without moving a muscle until the husband whispered...... why don't you shoot.

........................Just trying to save you ten grand.
  4. I've got my own ideas,we have five boys and two girls so I reckon she's finally getting her own back for carrying around big stomachs in her youth.
    Funny I never used to think of telling porkies until I got married!
    you know the drill
    "Do I look fat in this dress?"
    "Is my bum bigger than last week?"
    "Did you shag my sister?" now that one I did come unstuck with as I had.
    Saying it was before we were serious made no difference and telling her at least her brothers were safe made it worse.
    I reckon I'm doomed.Cheers[from the spare room]
  5. Why are her brothers safe?......are they a bit doggo :roll: 8O :wink:
  6. Makes me piss when they spout. I have done the washing. What open a door throw it in add powder turn the dial.

No hot boiler no dolly tub no mangle, how many fingers did I have when I started. Front room resembling a turkish baths with the clothes steaming away.
  7. Both had beards!

8. That's what you think.
    My missus said the old days were better. We'll fuckin see :twisted: :twisted:
  9. Got the T-Shirt......youngest of a family of 11, middle of winter lounge fire roaring away but it was fcukin treezing with the bloody clothes horse grabbing all the heat.