'Top Gun' Royal Navy pilot who took on Taliban while fyling upside down still waiting to bring Ameri

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Top Guns wife is a "Risk Management Consultant"

Perhaps giving her a Wide Berth might be prudent.---

Risk management is the process of identifying, assessing and controlling threats to an organization's capital and earnings. These threats, or risks, could stem from a wide variety of sources, including financial uncertainty, legal liabilities, strategic management errors, accidents and natural disasters. IT security threats and data-related risks, and the risk management strategies to alleviate them, have become a top priority for digitized companies. As a result, a risk management plan increasingly includes companies' processes for identifying and controlling threats to its digital assets, including proprietary corporate data, a customer's personally identifiable information and intellectual property.
You'd have thought that she would have planned for the risk of not being given leave to stay straight away!

D

Deleted 59428

Don’t worry, he hasn’t. He’s a Lt Cdr. Yet another thing the Guardian got wrong..... And being a risk manager you’d think Mrs Scranners would understand how risky it is to approach the press without 1* approval?!

Yes Seniority 1 October 2010. Been RN Exchange Post Washington DC since 2012/2013. Hardly a Risk for her now being married to Simon.......
There I was-- Supersonic--Inverted-- With nothing on the clock but the Makers name

Last edited by a moderator:

bollotom

War Hero
Flying upside down up the side of a mountain to frighten the Taliban? I'm surprised he didn't say he flew upside down a meter from a Russkie who gave him the finger. Probably some admin gone adrift. He could always cut along to the embassy and find out why. Something a bit more in this story I'll be bound. :cool:

Flying upside down up the side of a mountain to frighten the Taliban? I'm surprised he didn't say he flew upside down a meter from a Russkie who gave him the finger. Probably some admin gone adrift. He could always cut along to the embassy and find out why. Something a bit more in this story I'll be bound. :cool:

I saw the cockpit video out in the "Stan", he was inverted :)