top gear - the stig

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by chrisj09, Jun 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. for those who arnt watching top gear right now. the stig has just revealed himself. its micheal shumacher.

but TBH i dont think the stig is really him?
  2. just saw tht aswell rather stange to show the identity
  3. Hmm, watching it myself ....

It could be true but not because he needs the money, purely for his amusement.

It's possible that The Stig is more than one person, though ..... Could be Schumi now and then, with other drivers filling in when he's not available.
  4. yeah i agree. ive heard it could also be Ben collins
  5. I was hoping for a Spartacus moment....
  6. At the end Jezza suggested that Shumacher couldn't be the Stig, and I didn't think he was in any case.
  7. I think that schumacher was just the guest for tonights show and they just said it was the stig to make it a bit more exciting.

I don't think there will be more than one stig so it would be unlikely that he was the stig because while he was racing it would be too difficult to do both.

Maybe i am wrong though
  8. He was the only one allowed to drive the Ferrari.....he's not the 'Irregular Stig'
  9. I'm The Stig :evil5:
  10. I know the Stig because I see him every morning in the bathroom mirror..

11. My Theory - Ferrari wouldn't let anyone else test the £1 million FXX around a track, when all 30 of the cars are held at their factory, therefore, Michael Schumacher was only there at Ferrari's agreement to allow the car to be tested.

He is not the stig.
  12. The FXX was Schumacher's, it was the only way they could get one on the show.
  13. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I can't believe that nobody has realised yet that my shore drafts coincide with new series of Top Gear.
  14. I have noticed that your shore drafts coincide with an increase in road traffic accidents and the number of fcuking ugly women getting pregnant.

15. thats what my dad said to
  16. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

:lol: :lol:
  17. No............I'M THE STIG!

18. No JD some time ago you were Up the Stig :wink:

hows junior dabber doing by the way :p
  19. No I'm The Stig and so's my wife.
  20. I would watch TG but I cannot stand that smug bastard Hammond. :evil: