Top day out to be had in London.

Discussion in 'Sports and Adventure Training' started by 2_deck_dash, Jul 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do it, you know it makes sense, I'll be the drunk chap in the outrageously loud trousers trying to start a fight with a horse. Providing of course, I don't get dicked to man the 105s, in which case I will be the chap in green looking bored and chatting up posh girls next to the big guns.

2. What a life you lead!!! :)

3. Polo isnt that the Mint with a hole

4. I think it's just a slightly smaller version of a Golf actually.

5. I thought a golf had 18 holes? 8O

6. My horse drowned last time I played polo.

TAXI....

7. I never knew you could get ham polo's, thought they were just minty.

8. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'd be there if i could mucker but i'll have to miss this one out as i'll be agressively camping on Sailsbury Plain for two weeks at that time.

9. I'll have a go at coming along mate; looks good, although I would ask that my arrival is announced over the tannoy, perhaps with a fanfare of some description from the band.

10. First time I was introduced to a chap from the HAC was at a wedding and I asked the bloke what he did for a living 'I'm in the HAC' he replied.
    'Oh, is that a bank?' I enquired (well it sounded a bit like HSBC & I had never heard of them).
    'No, the Honourable Artillery Company' he rebuked, and with that the rude cnut turned on his heel and refused to speak to me.
    Turns out they're a bunch of merchant banker, TA/STAB/Saturday & Sunday freakiin' t*ssers, so I hope the regulars give the posh civvy WALT wanabee [email protected] a good pasting and then anally rape them at the post match inter regt bumming that will no doubt take place!

11. Are we putting you down as a maybe?

12. JJ - would love to go but am busy that day!

13. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You are quite right and i assume that you have met them all. Never before have i come across a bunch such as these. I mean, they do bugger all except bang on about tradition etc etc and fuck about doing ceremonial gun drill. As for their PSI's, a bigger bunch of walts & wannabes i have yet to meet. It wouldn't be so bad if they did the odd tour or two now, would it?

14. I may go.

15. http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8279000/8279250.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/hi/people_and_places/newsid_8281000/8281309.stm

http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/D...ions/TrooperJackSadlerKilledInAfghanistan.htm

16. Blackrat,
    Fair one, I shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush - I was having a particularly 'ranty' morning.
    Soleil,
    Point made.

Tits firmly stowed for another day.

17. It's true they are all utter cnuts, wasters and layabouts to a man, in particular the XX complete and utter lazy wnakers who are currently chilling out and getting tanned abroad with 4/73 battery, 7 Para RHA, 29 Commando and the Grenadier Guards. I'd say Tpr Adam Cocks is probably the worst of the lot though and has done absolutely fcuk all for his Regiment or anyone else. I mean yeah people say he got blown up twice on tour and survived and that he raised thousands of pounds for charity by organising the H4H rugby at Twickenham and cycling to Paris with a fcuked up leg, but I know differently, he's HAC, he's just some posh poser from the City.

Don't even get me started on Tpr Jack Sadler.

:roll:

Edited for OPSEC and to add a little more sarcasm.

18. 2 Deck
    Sarcasm works better when the timing is good - see my second post on the subject.

19. Any update on the fanfare for my arrival mucker? I fancy Holst 'Mars' or something flamboyant from Aaron Copland.

Oh, and bring small skinny blondes.

20. It's polo, they flock to horses and men with mallets like blue bottles flock to cow turds.

There will be plenty of small skinny blondes for you to choose from.
    [​IMG]