Tony Blair. Return of the idiot

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, May 3, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh deep joy

2. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

An 'Idiot' and he made millions? He played the Labour party like a fish and used the Armed Forces and the country for his own self-aggrandisement and self-enrichment, with the aid of the equally evil Mandelbum and Campbell. He hated England and did his best, rather successfully, to ruin it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Aided, of course by the "lovely" Cherry. Who has also made millions by doing the UK down.

4. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Blair may not be an idiot but idiot voters are responsible for putting him into Government again and again, indirectly giving us his Broon legacy and turning Blair into the money making machine he is now. Cheers *******.

• Like Like x 5
  5. If that twat thinks we have forgiven him over Iraq then he truly is an idiot, he does not have blood on his hands, he's covered in it and has the arrogance to continue to say that he did the right thing. Hate is too weak a word to describe what I think of him.

6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I hope he trips over and falls off a cliff, the cheesy grinned warmonger. There's bugger all left to ruin.

7. Oh Deep Joy, B'Lier is coming back, wonder how much the torries are paying him. If anything can totally scupper the Liebour party it is B'Lier

8. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Hearing this news had just made me a little bit happier (than I was) for leaving England and moving abroad.

9. The only thing I'd like him to connect with is a highly polished toe cap buried up to 5 laces holes up his arse!

blair target.jpg

10. Well if he were to come out of hiding then so much the better. The last time was a little short lived after a brave Irish lady in Dublin attempted to administer a citizens arrest at his book signing. Cue duty thug to carry her off ....

Perhaps someone else will have more luck.

11. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

Some housekeeping; keep the Lee Harvey Oswald fantasies and other low brow posts out of it.

Cue outrage.