Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Blair: I won't be back

Bergen

ADC
brazenhussy said:
Bergen said:
Dulce Est Decorum Est Pro Patria Mori

http://www.intentblog.com/archives/2006/11/wilfred_owen_ho.html

Just a reply to your signature BH

RM

thanks babe - maybe should start a new post ref my signature?!
seriously- thou thank you xxxxxxxxxx

Well to get your thread back on track here's a For Sale sign for the Blessed Saint Tony

I don't know about Tony Bliar...what about his ugly waste of a space wife who spends just as much of the taxpayers hard earned coin and also has gone on numerous trips to talk about 'her n Tony' and life at No 10. Boy, would I love to wipe that ugly smile off of her face. Can't we put her in a RIB, tie her up and send it towards Iran instead?!?!? A bit like Del boy when he was on a jet ski???

nutty_bag

War Hero
Other_half_is_a_matelot said:
I don't know about Tony Bliar...what about his ugly waste of a space wife who spends just as much of the taxpayers hard earned coin and also has gone on numerous trips to talk about 'her n Tony' and life at No 10. Boy, would I love to wipe that ugly smile off of her face. Can't we put her in a RIB, tie her up and send it towards Iran instead?!?!? A bit like Del boy when he was on a jet ski???

Hey, easy on Del-boy, he's my hero as i come from Peckham aswell. :lol: :lol:

As for Mrs Bliar, i've seen her in real life and i tell you what, she's even more of a minger!!

NB

Other_half_is_a_matelot said:
............ ugly waste of a space wife who spends just as much of the taxpayers hard earned coin and also has gone on numerous trips to talk about 'her n Tony' ........

Not for much longer... :D

Nutty, nothing wrong with Del Boy, just the scenario - I can see it now (I am not RN but I'm qualified to drive RIB's) - gag her, tie her up, strap down, make sure there is enough fuel...and over the territorial waters we go.......

'No, we don't know who she is, she isn't a British Citizen with that smile...you can have her......and we will chick in Bliar......for the 2 RIB's...and Arthur's Ipod...

Peckham...ooh dear.....;-)

msgsmiley

War Hero
First elected to the House of commons in 1983 at age 30. Britain is now more prosperous, healthier, and better educated than it was a decade ago. During the Kosovo crisis in 1999 Blair wanted ground troops and that idea gave the Clinton team the vapors. A year later Britain restored order in Sierra Leone with the use of force. Nobody called him the President's poodle then. For Blair, armed intervention to remove the Taliban and Saddam was never the only way in which Islamic extremism had to be combatted. Far more than Bush, he identified the need to settle the Israel-Palestine dispute--"Here it is the poison is incubated," he told congress--if radical Islam is to lose its appeal. In Britain, while maintaining a mailed fist against those suspected of crimes, he tried to treat Islam with respect. He took the lead in ensuring that the rich nations kept their promises to aid Africa and lift millions from the poverty and despair that breed support for extremisim. The questions Blair asked--When shouild we meddle in another nation's life? Why should everything be left to the U.S.? What are the wellsprings of mutual cultural and religious respect? How can the west show its strength without using guns?--will continue to be asked for a generation. We will miss him when he's gone.

Excerpts from an article by Michael Elliot.

andym

War Hero
I saw a headline that hes in line for a 10 Million £ handshake!!!!!Now thats taking the piss!

Oil_Slick

War Hero
"Mine is the first generation able to contemplate the possibility that we may live our entire lives without going to war or sending our children to war."
Anthony Charles Lynton Blair, May 1997.

And then the lying cnut sent us to war more times than any PM since WWII with less money each year to do it…

Hundreds of British service personnel have died to satisfy B'Liars ego and vainglorious crusades and as far as I know he has never even bothered his arse to attend a single funeral or send a single hand written letter. And to cap it all, his actions have brought mass murder in the form of islamic fundementalist terrorism to our streets and still he says 'nuttin to do with me bubs'.

It would be nice to think that all that blood on his hands would weigh on that worthless barstwards soul, but somehow I don't think it will… psycopaths don't feel remorse.

RoofRat

War Hero
I am still sincerely, surprised that someone hasn't had a go at whacking the twat! Still we have a few weeks left eh?
RoofRat

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
brigham600 said:
Cheri Blair - shes a witch, burn her. ;-)

I'm a witch. During the witch hunts in the 17th century by people such as Matthew Hopkins http://www.hulford.co.uk/matthew.html (duty cnut, close up), witches were burned in Scotland but not in England, where they were mostly hung instead.

Let's send her to Scotland.

"Although many people might associate burning at the stake with witchcraft, it was much less used for that offence in Britain than in other parts of Europe - particularly France, Switzerland and the Nordic countries. In England, only a few witches were burnt, the majority were hanged, possibly as a cost saving exercise and possibly because of the risk that the general public would not tolerate frequent use of such a barbaric punishment. Alice Molland is thought to have been the last person hanged for witchcraft, at Exeter in 1686. However, Scotland continued to burn witches and there are at least 38 recorded instances of both sexes, the last in Sutherland in 1722. Witchcraft Acts were repealed there in 1736."

Or perhaps we should just 'float' her.

"Dunking - The witch would be tied to a contraption known as a dunking stool, which would then be lowered into a fast flowing river, lake or large water container (usually blessed), to see if they would float. If able to float, then the accused was possessed with the 'Spirit of Satan' and ergo, a witch. Questions of whether clothing had filled with air and formed a convenient buoyancy aid were usually dismissed out of hand. If, however, the 'witch' drowned or died of hypothermia, they had obviously not been under Satan's protective watch, and were therefore innocent."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirling Tony Blair. Diamond Lil's 0
trelawney126 Tony Blair. Return of the idiot Current Affairs 11
A Another job for Tony Blair Current Affairs 8
janner Tony Blair-Walking Eagle Miscellaneous 0
trelawney126 Ceri Blair. Tony was economical with the Truth it seems! Current Affairs 14
UncleAlbert Tony Blair....Friend or foe? Current Affairs 14
brazenhussy How will Tony Blair be remembered? Diamond Lil's 9
beer_bosun One to watch out for: The Trail of Tony Blair The Quarterdeck 10
slim Tony Blair apologises for slave trade, What about press gang Current Affairs 32
slim Tony Blair going & now Prescot says he will go with him Current Affairs 13
Stirlin Tony Adams. Sports and Adventure Training 0
MoD_RSS Tony Burton CBE appointed as Interim Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tony Juniper CBE appointed as Natural England chair MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Tony Juniper announced as preferred Natural England Chair candidate MoD News 0
Ms Pompey Dragon SEEKING FOR HELP-SEARCHING INFO FOR TONY AGNEW RN, Ret. Nearest & Dearest 1
scouse Tony Hatley Rip Diamond Lil's 2
soleil Australian: "RAN Sick Of Tony Abbott's Use Of Phrase 'Drunken Sailors'" International 0
scouse Commander Tony Shaw The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil In Cumbria: "TV’s Tony Full Of Praise For Museum Attraction" Submariners 0
P Newbie Tony Floyd (Pinky) from Wantage Oxordshire Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
soleil Telegraph: "Tony Christie Launches Afghan Heroes Charity Song" The Corps 2
S Tony Christie and The Royal Marines Current Affairs 4
trelawney126 Our Tony batting for the Euro. Diamond Lil's 9
F From Tony Bliars diary Diamond Lil's 5
soleil Watford Observer: Lt Tony Jackson speaks about his MBE Bases / Shore Est 0
YouAreHavingALaugh Tony Bliar “exceptional leadership†in promoting peace. Current Affairs 20
L Bye Tony, God Bless Current Affairs 19
scouse Vice Admiral Sir Tony Troup Submariners 4
S Tony Blairs conversion Current Affairs 22
slim Tony Blairs Legace to the Electorate Diamond Lil's 0
silverfox Nice one Tony, now what shall we do.....?? Current Affairs 21
brazenhussy Tony Bliars' new career ................. Diamond Lil's 3
L woop-De-Do, King Tony isn't going to shut Guzz Current Affairs 28
slim Another cheap holiday for Tony B Diamond Lil's 16
E Tony Blairs Speech? Current Affairs 8
D Tony giving it up! Current Affairs 23
AAF Blair, peace envoy. Current Affairs 34
F Finx's tartan army and the Blair witchunt project Current Affairs 14
F Blair/Kennedy dynasty. Current Affairs 2
trelawney126 Blair " Don't Hang the Bankers" Current Affairs 3
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Olympic role for Blair - Suggestions? The Gash Barge 31
trelawney126 EU Blair Calls for "Elected President" Current Affairs 16
finknottle Blair gets the reception he deserves in Dublin. Current Affairs 24
NotmeChief Blair/Bush told truth. WMDs found. Current Affairs 5
trelawney126 Ceri Blair Wears PURPLE to Rememberence Day in London Current Affairs 26
trelawney126 Blair Goes Begging for the President of EU Position Current Affairs 5
trelawney126 Cameron Morphing into Blair Diamond Lil's 22
trelawney126 Brown and Mandelson in New Push for Blair Diamond Lil's 10
LP_Blower Blair not for president! Current Affairs 8
slim Reasons why David Cameron WILL is better than Blair or Brown The Gash Barge 11