Tonights team building exercise.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by BillyNoMates, Jan 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This post was arse.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Thanks for letting us know Billy!

3. Self criticism is a trait I admire.:slow:

4. I shall try again. Please stand by.

5. I'd rather slag you off if the opportunity presented itself.
    Far more gratifying.:-D:laughing2:

6. Going for easy targets is frowned upon in certain quarters, stand by for a stiff letter from The Society for the Proctection of Senile Bootnecks.

7. Right you spastics! You were on the piss last night and got totally bladdered. At the
    end of the night you wandered off from your mates and staggered into the night.
    It's half six in the morning....you have just woke up, face down in field on the wrong
    side of a really big fence. As you lift your throbbing head, this is the sight that greets
    your bleary eyes. You have one minute to explain yourself before the nice man lets
    the woof-woof loose. (Start explaining).

GO!

[​IMG]

8. Fairy nuff.
    Am I now a a "chosin man" for beasting?
    I need time to consult my health and safety rep.:-D

9. Some twat threw me over the wall after they rolled me. I think my arms broke.
    Sympathy angle.

10. Throw him one of the doggy treats i always carry for such occasions.

11. SPSB? Get the Royal prefix and you'll be right up there with RSPCA, RSPB etc. RSPSB. Nice ring to it.

12. NZB's got a nice ring? Wrong thread I fear ..

13. That dog just wants a cuddle, I have more aggressive shits.

14. I'll take your word for it...:pottytrain2::laughing2:

15. Option 1. Stare it in the eyes and say firmly ... and SITa! ..... SIT [email protected] animal! ... aw shit good doggy .... nice doggy ...... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Option 2. Do a Crocodile Dundee! and while making a sound like a demented digeradoo ... wave extended thumb and pinkie in front of demon doggies eye balls in an attempt to hypotise it .... now spend a long time trying to extracte arm from doggies mouth!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  16. The Dog Handler looks just ever so slightly to have RAF colours on.

So assuming this you could do a couple of things..

1. Point and laugh at him and make jokes about being a crab
    2. Point out that the Dog is of higher rank to him and just talk to the dog and see how it goes.
    3. Pat the dog because its a RAF dog there is a high chance of it being a pansy.
    4. Just run off, there is a high likelyhood that neither have passed a fitness test in a long time because of a bad back so you will be fine.

17. If you have been on the piss all night then just breath over the dog or handler. Your breath has got to be worse than the dogs!!!