Tonight's Match

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Gombear, Aug 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yesterday evening the wife of a friend of mine told him that, at work, she had been offered ten free tickets for the England/Hungary game at Wembley tonight. Without thinking that her husband might be interested, she turned them down. My friend is not best pleased. What should he do?

2. Watch it on telly or at the pub?

I'm not sure I really understand the question.

3. I think he would like to know what he should do about the heinous crime, commited by his wife, of rejecting the offer of free football tickets.

4. Slightly off topic, but allegedly a true story.

As a special Christmas pressie, a dutiful wife gave her husband a season ticket to his club Arsenal. When he attended his first game, the bloke in the adjacent seat got into conversation with him, and said "I wondered why that seat hasn't been occupied for the last 4 months!"

Might have been a good idea to let him have his Christmas pressie a few months earlier??

5. Oh, well in that case he should go and watch it at the pub, get absolutely shiters and fight someone, he should shag a fatty in the pub car park and wake up in A&E.

He should then blame the entire incident on his missus, explaining that it would never have happened had he gone to the match. He should bring up the incident every few weeks just to re-enforce her guilt.

6. Brilliant suggestion; just the sort of thing he is looking for. :)

Anyone else with similar great ideas?

7. The way England are playing I think he owes his wife a vote of thanks and a pressie :p

8. It'll proabably be a shite game so you'll probably want a few beers to pass the time and of course at Wembley that means queing up for about 45 mins (and missing half the game), reapting your order 12 times to the cnut that can't speak a word of English and paying enough to buy a brewery for a piss weak pint in a plastic cup. You're mate's better of at the pub!

9. He should wait until she watching corrie or some other crap then throw over the back of the settee and back scuttle her then cock slap her. :wink: :D

10. I hope they get boooooood onto the pitch and dicked.

11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm watching the game but i'm that bored, i'm playing sticky belly slap cock.

12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

We're getting pumped (again), so I've started watching gorgeous george you tube vids. :angry7:

13. Nice to see Jack in his No 1's pity perc and the sidways walking freak could not have made an effort!!!