Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight its Sangria,red wine and cheap beer,

Jepp Norwaychris is on the pissh again,Mrs NC keeps shouting me to get the ferkin barbie going so its orf to work with a beer in one hand and a glass of sangria in the other,CHEERS :eek:ccasion5:
 

stimps

Lantern Swinger
NorwayChris said:
Jepp Norwaychris is on the pissh again,Mrs NC keeps shouting me to get the ferkin barbie going so its orf to work with a beer in one hand and a glass of sangria in the other,CHEERS :eek:ccasion5:

Now that's what i call a balanced diet. Nice one :lol:
 
stimps said:
NorwayChris said:
Jepp Norwaychris is on the pissh again,Mrs NC keeps shouting me to get the ferkin barbie going so its orf to work with a beer in one hand and a glass of sangria in the other,CHEERS :eek:ccasion5:

Now that's what i call a balanced diet. Nice one :lol:

I am harry crappers , :D :lol: :D 8)
 
Good effort that man, I have a slight hangover and a strange craving for a messy burger from dutchies this morning...Mind you it'll be worse next weekend because a certain NZB is coming around to play. If this early spring/late winter weather continues I'll even be tempted to whack the barbie on.
 
NorwayChris said:
stimps said:
NorwayChris said:
Jepp Norwaychris is on the pissh again,Mrs NC keeps shouting me to get the ferkin barbie going so its orf to work with a beer in one hand and a glass of sangria in the other,CHEERS :eek:ccasion5:

Now that's what i call a balanced diet. Nice one :lol:

I am harry crappers , :D :lol: :D 8)

Ah, that makes two of us then.....not looking forward to the hangover though..... 8O
 
Tonight it was:

One pisshead after another.


Just another normal saturday night for us on duty looking after the great unwashed.


Glad you lot were all sensible drinkers who know their limit :lol:
 
rod-gearing said:
Tonight it was:

One pisshead after another.


Just another normal saturday night for us on duty looking after the great unwashed.


Glad you lot were all sensible drinkers who know their limit :lol:

:D If only i took notice when i reach my limit instead of drinking more, 8)

My ferkin heads spinning and Mrs NC has no sympathy,ferkin women 8)
 
NorwayChris said:
rod-gearing said:
Tonight it was:

One pisshead after another.


Just another normal saturday night for us on duty looking after the great unwashed.


Glad you lot were all sensible drinkers who know their limit :lol:

:D If only i took notice when i reach my limit instead of drinking more, 8)

My ferkin heads spinning and Mrs NC has no sympathy,ferkin women 8)


Those who hoot with the owls must soar with the eagles! :lol:

I share your wifes sentiments.
 
Well me heartys its friday evening again and its party time,NC is sat at home here in sunny hot Spain on my own and contemplating a bottle of red wine,i broke the bank and payed 1 euro 10 cents for this stuff,anyway cheers and a happy weekend ya barstewards, :D
 
NorwayChris said:
Well me heartys its friday evening again and its party time,NC is sat at home here in sunny hot Spain on my own and contemplating a bottle of red wine,i broke the bank and payed 1 euro 10 cents for this stuff,anyway cheers and a happy weekend ya barstewards, :D

Tonight I also have a very nice bottle of red which I intend to enjoy along with some chocolate peanuts.
I deserve this cos I finally refurbished the pop top on my Devon VW camper van circa 1971.Cheers...
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Few beers for me tonight after another cnut of a week. Opppppps quick mental note to myself, must stop swearing in my posts, it seems to upset some CNUTS who believe it spoils the site and puts off potential recruits. What a right bunch of [email protected] we are!!!!!!!
 
witsend said:
Few beers for me tonight after another cnut of a week. Opppppps quick mental note to myself, must stop swearing in my posts, it seems to upset some CNUTS who believe it spoils the site and puts off potential recruits. What a right bunch of [email protected] we are!!!!!!!


Yes i totally agree with you old chap we are a bunch of [email protected] :wink: ,i really must be a little more posative towards certain people who only play at being sailors for the jollys and extra pocket money,now whom am i refering too, :D :D
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
NorwayChris said:
witsend said:
Few beers for me tonight after another cnut of a week. Opppppps quick mental note to myself, must stop swearing in my posts, it seems to upset some CNUTS who believe it spoils the site and puts off potential recruits. What a right bunch of [email protected] we are!!!!!!!


Yes i totally agree with you old chap we are a bunch of [email protected] :wink: ,i really must be a little more posative towards certain people who only play at being sailors for the jollys and extra pocket money,now whom am i refering too, :D :D

Don't know, but do spill your guts FFS (For Fcuks Sake).
 
Well its friday evening again,if i was in Spain i would be knocking the fizzy pop down my throat but seeing as i am home in Noggie land it will be zilch,although i am quite comfortably off i will not pay six quid a pint,its just as expensive from the supermarket so bullocks to it,it will be a dry evening for me,cheers :coffee2:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: Operation Brock – work to remove M20 contraflow starts tonight MoD News 0
u04elw2 First Drill Night Tonight! Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 28
finknottle Should be worth a shufti tonight Diamond Lil's 25
REDMIST I shit the bed tonight.... The Corps 0
frogman007 Alex Jones tits look good tonight!! The Quarterdeck 4
Apple_Catchers Victor Gregg Radio 2 tonight @ 2100 History 3
Naval_Gazer Sky Movies Drama & Romance tonight at 2000 - 'Men of Honor' Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
soleil ITV: The West Country Tonight: "Naval Student Life?" SCC and URNU 1
soleil SoS Defence On The Panel On Question Time BBC1 Tonight Current Affairs 9
soleil Navy News: "Gannet Meets Baywatch - One Show BBC1 Tonight" The Fleet Air Arm 5
Gombear Tonight's Match Diamond Lil's 12
Nick_Rueth BBC2 9pm tonight Submariners 2
NotmeChief What to have for dinner tonight Health & Fitness 4
tommo 66 years ago tonight........ History 4
soleil Doctors and Nurses at War: ITV tonight 2235 The Corps 13
soleil Possibly interesting programme on Bin Laden on BBC2 tonight The Quarterdeck 3
soleil How will you be celebrating tonight, New Year's Eve? The Quarterdeck 54
Montigny_La_Palisse Christmas do tonight - Which tactic to employ? Diamond Lil's 15
pinkprincess I was the model at an Ann Summers party tonight... Diamond Lil's 69
jambosun HMS ILLUSTRIOUS on National Geographic Tonight 2100 Current Affairs 0
scouse Spare gooners ticket for tonight Sports and Adventure Training 5
Welshy Royal Navy Rescue Submarine : BBC 1 tonight Submariners 0
mackem Handed in my notice tonight!!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
2_deck_dash What to do tonight? Diamond Lil's 20
soleil Devonport/Faslane - item on tonight's Ch. 4 News at 1900 Current Affairs 10
S WARZONE....2100 tonight Channel 5 Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 38
Ballistic Movie tonight Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 5
Grim_Reaper Top Gear/Royal beach assault repeat tonight. The Corps 5
soleil Who Wants to be a Millionaire-Armed Forces Special-Tonight Current Affairs 50
golden_rivet don't forget what you MUST do tonight The Quarterdeck 10
D Five years ago Tonight The Corps 3
H Commando Reminder for tonight ITV1 9PM RMR 6
Graybags Demolition BBC1 19:00hrs tonight Diamond Lil's 2
P London tonight with time on your hands? Diamond Lil's 6
brazenhussy Panorama- tonight Social & Reunions 9
MoD_RSS In praise of red tape: getting regulation right MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to cut red tape for farmers as they plan for 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Benefits fraudsters are shown the red light by government scheme MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 30-year anniversary of landmark release of red kites in the Chiltern Hills MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MAIB to carry out investigations on behalf of Red Ensign Group Cat 1 registries MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Red Arrows to stay in Lincolnshire following RAF Scampton closure MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Red Falcon and Greylag report published MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK's iconic first red public telephone box listed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS FC Red Bull Salzburg (AUT) v Liverpool FC (ENG) travel advice MoD News 0
R 'The Red Sailor' (Patrick O'Hara) Diamond Lil's 24
MoD_RSS Travel advice: Red Star v Tottenham Hotspur MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vancouver Marks Final Canadian Stop on Red Arrows Tour MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Red Arrows set to soar across Canada MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Housing Minister announces boost for families and high streets as planning red tape is axed MoD News 0
K Red painted Lynx - 1990 The Fleet Air Arm 8
Similar threads


















































Top