Tonight its Sangria,red wine and cheap beer,

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NorwayChris, Aug 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jepp Norwaychris is on the pissh again,Mrs NC keeps shouting me to get the ferkin barbie going so its orf to work with a beer in one hand and a glass of sangria in the other,CHEERS :eek:ccasion5:
  2. Can we doub le team your wife chris?
  3. Now that's what i call a balanced diet. Nice one :lol:
  4. I am harry crappers , :D :lol: :D 8)
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Good effort that man, I have a slight hangover and a strange craving for a messy burger from dutchies this morning...Mind you it'll be worse next weekend because a certain NZB is coming around to play. If this early spring/late winter weather continues I'll even be tempted to whack the barbie on.
  6. Ah, that makes two of us then.....not looking forward to the hangover though..... 8O
  7. Tonight it was:

One pisshead after another.

Just another normal saturday night for us on duty looking after the great unwashed.

Glad you lot were all sensible drinkers who know their limit :lol:
  8. :D If only i took notice when i reach my limit instead of drinking more, 8)

My ferkin heads spinning and Mrs NC has no sympathy,ferkin women 8)
  9. :D Sounds o.k. to me. :lol:

10. Those who hoot with the owls must soar with the eagles! :lol:

I share your wifes sentiments.
  11. Hi my names Chris and i`m an alcoholic, :D JOKING, :eek:ccasion5:
  12. "And malt does more than Milton can,
    To justify Gods ways to man."

The answer I believe is 42 :D
  13. :D ,
  14. Well me heartys its friday evening again and its party time,NC is sat at home here in sunny hot Spain on my own and contemplating a bottle of red wine,i broke the bank and payed 1 euro 10 cents for this stuff,anyway cheers and a happy weekend ya barstewards, :D
  15. Tonight I also have a very nice bottle of red which I intend to enjoy along with some chocolate peanuts.
    I deserve this cos I finally refurbished the pop top on my Devon VW camper van circa 1971.Cheers...
  16. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Few beers for me tonight after another cnut of a week. Opppppps quick mental note to myself, must stop swearing in my posts, it seems to upset some CNUTS who believe it spoils the site and puts off potential recruits. What a right bunch of [email protected] we are!!!!!!!

17. Yes i totally agree with you old chap we are a bunch of [email protected] :wink: ,i really must be a little more posative towards certain people who only play at being sailors for the jollys and extra pocket money,now whom am i refering too, :D :D
  18. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Don't know, but do spill your guts FFS (For Fcuks Sake).
  19. Well its friday evening again,if i was in Spain i would be knocking the fizzy pop down my throat but seeing as i am home in Noggie land it will be zilch,although i am quite comfortably off i will not pay six quid a pint,its just as expensive from the supermarket so bullocks to it,it will be a dry evening for me,cheers :coffee2:
  20. Don't tell me you've finished off the duty free already Chris?