Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Jul 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Recently this forum was overwhelmingly shocked and then totally supportive when Monty was against all the bounds of human decency forcibly removed from England and sentenced to servitude in Cornwall.

It is in the same vein I now ask you all to say a little prayer for me as a very similar and heart wrenching fate awaits me.
    As I have been on my best behavior of late, God has not seen fit to impose a long sentence upon me and it is with relief that I tell you it is a minor sentence and more in the way of a short sharp shock. A wake up call to behave better in future and knowing what fates could be inflicted I do intend to try harder.
    I think one of my misdemeanors is to think how fantastic the bar is situated in Tamworth RNA.
    The place is a working church, and the bar is on the alter. How cool is that.
    I wonder if drinking rum in there is akin to communion wine?:laughing2:
    Bless my soul.
  2. Steve,

Rum? You are obsessed, the younkers at RR are far more interested in discovering what the RNA Soup is like these days. :wink:

(Be extremely cautious down there though; their RNA Committee page says 'We are looking for new blood'. After all that you've been through have you any left to spare?)
  3. I don't trust the RNA up here their all ex matelots for a start and thats not a good recommend fora kick off.
    Secondly, the chairman is an ex wafu so as you see its all down hill from there. And there always asking me to join.
    Two points there, if it was a great place to go I would be asking them to let me join, and anywhere who lets me join without trying to stop me can't be so fuckin great.:laughing2:
  4. "Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member" Groucho Marx to the Friar's Club of Beverley Hills :)
  5. IMHO the most unfunny man to make a fortune being funny.
  6. They say great minds think alike..! ;)
  7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

And fools seldom differ.

I don't think any of them were funny.
  8. They do say the fool is the one pointing..:-D
  9. Can't be me, I'm 'armless...
  10. We'll that counts as jack, I'm oft times legless but it don't count as a defence.
    Not in this game it don't.:-D
  11. And if your looking for a fool here bring a fucker with you.