Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todays weather

Shakey

War Hero
What's all this about? Hiding in southern Spain away from the cold wind and rain and snow and all that?

Are you in the gays or summat?

Gruff

Midshipman
Well ol boy I gotta great view from my desk of many a gorgeous female form!
weather is the same ol Welsh crap.
missus has'nt been scantily clad since 89 thank god!
and as for being in Spain...........ahh screw it shippers am dead jealous who am I kidding..
Enjoy son! ENJOY!

Nutty, I thought you said it was the cold season in Spain? Do you have air conditioning outside as well as inside, so I won't melt? 8O :? :( :eek: :cry: :wink: :lol: :| :arrow: :!: :roll: :lol:

Steve
(Ice Queen)

PS: I'm SO looking forward to my trip to Spitsbergen in July! 8) :lol:

Always_a_Civvy said:
Nutty, I thought you said it was the cold season in Spain? Do you have air conditioning outside as well as inside, so I won't melt? 8O :? :( :eek: :cry: :wink: :lol: :| :arrow: :!: :roll: :lol:

Steve
(Ice Queen)

PS: I'm SO looking forward to my trip to Spitsbergen in July! 8) :lol:

I am slinging a hammock out on the front patio for you, night time temp on average -1 to 10C dependant on cloud cover that night.

Nutty

Now get on and get a flight organised.

icarus

Midshipman

I know it's late, but I thought I should remind you exactly what you are missing.

Nice wine, mate. Happy New Year to you and Mrs Nutty (poor girl) :wink:

icarus said:

I know it's late, but I thought I should remind you exactly what you are missing.

icarus

Why is yoos taking pictures of bombers from my Bruvs front garden thats trespass that is. Also how did you get there wiv out leaving foot prints in the snow.

Nutty

Always_a_Civvy said:
icarus said:

Paradise!!! :D :D :D Love the view too.

Health Warning

NEVER EAT YELLOW SNOW

Nutty

dondon

MIA
To many softies on here , I'm from Newcastle , live in Guzz now , I have honestly not had my fire on yet this winter , get home from work and I get changed into shorts and a t/shirt , no bullshit ,

2badge_mango

War Hero
dondon said:
To many softies on here , I'm from Newcastle , live in Guzz now , I have honestly not had my fire on yet this winter , get home from work and I get changed into shorts and a t/shirt , no bullshit ,

Ooooh! You big strong sailor you!!

2BM

2badge_mango

War Hero
Just read your post on the other thread. I take it all back.
By the way , how BIG was this Glaswegian Jenny?

Welcome back, broken piggie and all.

2BM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Stirlin Sanofi.....todays Thalidomide ? Current Affairs 0
janner Todays quiz question Diamond Lil's 20
scouse Best looking filly i have ever seen at todays Derby Diamond Lil's 12
diesel Todays Lesson; Don't go out of watch Miscellaneous 0
P Anyone wishin to see todays goals Sports and Adventure Training 0
chockhead819 Todays Sun Diamond Lil's 3
scouse HMS Poseidon Weihai 1931 article in todays Telegraph Submariners 1
L Arsenal Kit for todays match Sports and Adventure Training 8
Sparrowhawk01 Todays Caption Competion Diamond Lil's 3
andym Todays Thought! Diamond Lil's 8
MoD_RSS Hot weather warning issued for parts of the country MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Green energy to help fish suffering effects of dry weather MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Hot weather warning issued to people shielding and more vulnerable groups MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Transport Secretary: continue to follow government guidelines on travel despite warm weather MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defusing the 'Weather Bomb': The Future of Flood Defence MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defuse the ‘weather bomb’ with better protection and stronger resilience says Environment Agency Chief Executive MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1.2 billion for the world’s most powerful weather and climate supercomputer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Storm Dennis – vigilance advised ahead of further severe weather this weekend MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dstl develops new Space weather sensing suite in 1 year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coastguard help care workers during stormy weather MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flood risk: Settled weather improves outlook MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Cold weather alert issued by PHE MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chair appointed to Public Weather Service Customer Group MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK teams complete space weather mission study ahead of selection decision in November MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £20 million to accelerate British research into forecasting space weather MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK aid to help protect one billion people from impact of extreme weather MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Anglers urged to protect fish stocks in warm weather MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK and USA join forces to launch ‘space weather’ service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: UK delivers world's most accurate weather satellite instrument MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Cold weather health warnings issued by PHE MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: UK aid protects thousands from extreme weather as ‘mega storms’ tracked across Africa MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Cold weather health warnings issued by PHE MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Hazard perception test now features more weather conditions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Weather Radar deployed in Cumbria to improve flood forecasting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Weather Radar deployed in Cumbria to improve flood forecasting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Dstl reports on space weather MoD News 0
Simon - Quest Magazine A WARM WELCOME (weather permitting) to the March issue of QUEST! The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
janner English Weather Miscellaneous 3
MoD_RSS News story: RAF and Navy helicopters assist weather-stricken communities MoD News 7
trelawney126 BBC to fix Weather. The Gash Barge 0
Sumo Sodding Weather Diamond Lil's 62
soleil Avionics Intelligence: "RN Weather Experts Prepare For New Carriers With US Navy" The Fleet 1
soleil HMS Collingwood Open Day 2012 Cancelled Due To The Weather Bases / Shore Est 3
blondemolotov Best Weather Forecast Diamond Lil's 7
janner Government issued travel warning due to the cold weather. Miscellaneous 4
MoD_RSS The Royal Navy's weather gurus Current Affairs 0
Stirling RAF fly in bad weather ?. The Fleet Air Arm 2
wet_blobby Christmas Weather Diamond Lil's 28
dixie_gooner Weather delays return of HMS Ocean The Fleet 3
M German weather München/ HMS Somali History 0