Today is my birthday.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nailz, Jun 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Happy f'ucking birthday to me eh. Tell your mums, sisters and daughters thanks for the birthday blowjobs this morning. Slags!

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii129/johnnyinnyc/wanker.jpg

3. Its quite apperant they did not blow hard!!.They should have blown you up like a bloater!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

4. Oops, looks like I blew too hard!

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

I don't necessarily think you're a c*nt, but it seems fitting to the thread.

6. Did you recieve a card from the test tube laboratory then

7. It would be ironically funny if you were diagnosed with testicular cancer on your birthday.......please Lord, hear my prayer......happy fukking birthday kuntface...

8. Nailz you should ask the COs if they'll resurrect your old Nails account as a Burfday treat.
    About as likely to happen as you ever receiving a BJ without paying for it.

9. Nailz, my good fellow, my belated felicitations on your birthday.
    I hope you continue to grace this forum with your tales of daring do for many years to come. :wink:

10. Nailz, Happy Birthday for yesterday. I hope you got cake, candles, balloon and requisit female attention from someone, or that girlfriend of yours to do the honours, because the tone of your message suggests otherwise. Anyway, hope it was a good one. :) :wink:

11. I hope you had a really shitty fukking day you kunt.....

12. Strange enough, Nailz apparently took a pregnancy test for a laugh and it turned out to be positive..........