Today is my birthday.

Happy f'ucking birthday to me eh. Tell your mums, sisters and daughters thanks for the birthday blowjobs this morning. Slags!

Nailz said:
Happy f'ucking birthday to me eh. Tell your mums, sisters and daughters thanks for the birthday blowjobs this morning. Slags!
Its quite apperant they did not blow hard!!.They should have blown you up like a bloater!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

It would be ironically funny if you were diagnosed with testicular cancer on your birthday.......please Lord, hear my prayer......happy fukking birthday kuntface...

Nailz you should ask the COs if they'll resurrect your old Nails account as a Burfday treat.
About as likely to happen as you ever receiving a BJ without paying for it.

Nailz, my good fellow, my belated felicitations on your birthday.
I hope you continue to grace this forum with your tales of daring do for many years to come. :wink:

Nailz, Happy Birthday for yesterday. I hope you got cake, candles, balloon and requisit female attention from someone, or that girlfriend of yours to do the honours, because the tone of your message suggests otherwise. Anyway, hope it was a good one. :) :wink:

RonJeremy said:
It would be ironically funny if you were diagnosed with testicular cancer on your birthday.......please Lord, hear my prayer......happy fukking birthday kuntface...
Strange enough, Nailz apparently took a pregnancy test for a laugh and it turned out to be positive..........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
diesel Miscellaneous 0
soleil The Quarterdeck 9
P Current Affairs 11