Today I saw.................

Allegedly, they were investigating reports that the driver of this Fast-Food Delivery Vehicle had been seen lurking & soliciting outside the environs of HMS Raleigh. 8O

Any takers, clanky? :wink:

BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Allegedly, they were investigating reports that the driver of this Fast-Food Delivery Vehicle had been seen lurking & soliciting outside the environs of HMS Raleigh. 8O

raiding my photobucket account for my old car pix merely removes attention from the matter at hand, to wit, the excessive pasty consumption of the reggy-tubbies.

clanky said:

raiding my photobucket account for my old car pix merely removes attention from the matter at hand, to wit, the excessive pasty consumption of the reggy-tubbies.
:oops: Fair cop, guv.

But who would ever dare set the dogs loose on the Reggies?

They were only getting their Five-per-Day, surely 8O :wink:

clanky said:

:oops: Fair cop, guv.

But who would ever dare set the dogs loose on the Reggies?

They were only getting their Five-per-Day, surely 8O :wink:
Obviously, if they had been parked outside the greengrocers, it would not have excited any attention.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
diesel Miscellaneous 0
higthepig The Quarterdeck 15
P Current Affairs 11