Today I saw.................

#7
Allegedly, they were investigating reports that the driver of this Fast-Food Delivery Vehicle had been seen lurking & soliciting outside the environs of HMS Raleigh. 8O





Any takers, clanky? :wink:
 
#8
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Allegedly, they were investigating reports that the driver of this Fast-Food Delivery Vehicle had been seen lurking & soliciting outside the environs of HMS Raleigh. 8O





Any takers, clanky? :wink:
raiding my photobucket account for my old car pix merely removes attention from the matter at hand, to wit, the excessive pasty consumption of the reggy-tubbies.
 
#9
clanky said:
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Allegedly, they were investigating reports that the driver of this Fast-Food Delivery Vehicle had been seen lurking & soliciting outside the environs of HMS Raleigh. 8O





Any takers, clanky? :wink:
raiding my photobucket account for my old car pix merely removes attention from the matter at hand, to wit, the excessive pasty consumption of the reggy-tubbies.
:oops: Fair cop, guv.

But who would ever dare set the dogs loose on the Reggies?

They were only getting their Five-per-Day, surely 8O :wink:
 
#10
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
clanky said:
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Allegedly, they were investigating reports that the driver of this Fast-Food Delivery Vehicle had been seen lurking & soliciting outside the environs of HMS Raleigh. 8O





Any takers, clanky? :wink:
raiding my photobucket account for my old car pix merely removes attention from the matter at hand, to wit, the excessive pasty consumption of the reggy-tubbies.
:oops: Fair cop, guv.

But who would ever dare set the dogs loose on the Reggies?

They were only getting their Five-per-Day, surely 8O :wink:
Obviously, if they had been parked outside the greengrocers, it would not have excited any attention.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
diesel Miscellaneous 0
higthepig The Quarterdeck 15
P Current Affairs 11

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top