Today and tomorrow are special days.....

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I'm a blood donor and I hope you got some of mine!
1. If you fart long and rotten
2.If you get strong wood every time a mini-skirted lovely passes,
3.If you neck down loads of booze every chance
You may be blessed by my blood nectar!
Seriously I never knew you were so ill.
Good luck to you, Gods Barracks will have to wait a good long while yet.

What's that in response to seafarer

confused of NATO

Edited to add forget that, just read back through the thread. I, too, am a blood donor and if Rummers has got some of mine he's finally got some culture in him and a weakening of the Oz uncouthness has occurred :-D

Last edited:

seafarer1939

War Hero
Maybe it was a bit to over the top for some!
if Rummers had been to the dark place then he would need blood transfusions ,maybe some of mine.
I was being flippant then again maybe I wasn't.
Still wish him well.

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Obviously in response to this by Rummers

Today and tomorrow are special days.....
Today is Tue 21st June.
Today is the day by date, tomorrow is the day of the week it was (Wed).
No I'm not pissed or medicated, it's just that at 1700 hrs on the 21st of June 2006 I was in Good Hope Hospital casualty, fighting for my life, and as many of you buggers on here have suffered me since, it affected you lot as well as me.
I flat lined at 1625 for 1 minute 9 secs, and then at 1629 I did it again for 2 minutes 13 seconds.
Because of it I had a shit year, could not smoke after 44 years, and no alcohol.
Now 5 years later I feel great, have no big medical issues, hearts doing OK and my stab wounds have at last healed, and I can annoy any ****** I like,as I can now run again.
So hears looking for wards to a long period of time annoying everyone I can, and doing again (except smoking) everything I have always done in the most annoying way I can possibly think of.
The year I was house bound, RR got me through a dark time, and I thank the owners for setting it up and all those who maintain and run it, even the ugly, poxy mods.:iconbiggrin:
Most of all the lads and lasses who have joined in and responded to the threads that have given me shit loads of pleasure over the last five years.

Cheers my dears, and may we have stacks more fun.
Steve.​

I wish you youngsters would try to keep up with the threads

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
If you look back janner, I'd amended my post 5 minutes after posting when I'd clicked what he was on about so your only 1 day behind.

you should have gone to Specsavers' :glasses9: ;-P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whadiddysay??:dontknow:

You need an aid to be deaf :shock: Listening to wife always works for me.

My missus reckons I suffer from selective deafness.....It amazes her how men can 'Tune out' their wives and still look interested and to all intent and purposes, actually seem to be listening to what they are saying....:pr:

Topstop

War Hero
My missus reckons I suffer from selective deafness.....It amazes her how men can 'Tune out' their wives and still look interested and to all intent and purposes, actually seem to be listening to what they are saying....:pr:

"Congenital malevalent selective deafness" and it seems to cure its self when the Mrs asks if I want a drink, she thinks all men suffer from it. Grandson had it from an early age, with him it sweets were the cure.