Today and tomorrow are special days.....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Jun 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today is Tue 21st June.
    Today is the day by date, tomorrow is the day of the week it was (Wed).
    No I'm not pissed or medicated, it's just that at 1700 hrs on the 21st of June 2006 I was in Good Hope Hospital casualty, fighting for my life, and as many of you buggers on here have suffered me since, it affected you lot as well as me.
    I flat lined at 1625 for 1 minute 9 secs, and then at 1629 I did it again for 2 minutes 13 seconds.
    Because of it I had a shit year, could not smoke after 44 years, and no alcohol.
    Now 5 years later I feel great, have no big medical issues, hearts doing OK and my stab wounds have at last healed, and I can annoy any fucker I like,as I can now run again.
    So hears looking for wards to a long period of time annoying everyone I can, and doing again (except smoking) everything I have always done in the most annoying way I can possibly think of.
    The year I was house bound, RR got me through a dark time, and I thank the owners for setting it up and all those who maintain and run it, even the ugly, poxy mods.:-D
    Most of all the lads and lasses who have joined in and responded to the threads that have given me shit loads of pleasure over the last five years.

Cheers my dears, and may we have stacks more fun.
    Steve.

2. Rummers you're a star, keep at it.

3. I'm not joining in and responding to any of your threads, you daft b*****!

(Damn!)

4. Steve,

Today is Wednesday 22nd June and the nights have already started drawing in.

Please keep your dits flowing - we need 'em to raise our spirits throughout these long dark nights that lie ahead.

Bob

5. I'm glad the best health service in the world got you fixed up again and on here to annoy us all, though not me personally, I think you're a top bloke :)....and nice to know some of the people on here have their uses and got you through those dark times.
    I'm sure you look at life differently now and see every day as a blessing, live life to the fullest...you only have one go at it....nice to have met you on here M8.
    :)

6. You are of course right Bob but in honesty I wrote that yesterday and was not going to post it. Then I was overtaken by a great big fuck it and pressed the button.

7. Steve, Today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday.

Another day = Another Day's Pensh. £ £ £ Enjoy :wink:

8. That was the first twelve months, now I'm a cowboy.

9. .... and I don't care." ?!?!

Long time ago since I last heard THAT line!

10. I am glad you are now fit and able to run as I am storing up a few 'flashes' for when you next rack up here...:brushteeth:

11. Didn't know you was a plumber, Rummy. Nice to see you're still batting. :-D

12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

So it's not just women who bleed for a week and dont die?

13. Where I live, all the plummers are Indians.:-D:laughing2:

And cheers mate.

14. Glad you can run now mucker cos if and when we ever meet up we are going to have a run to remember.:-D

15. Even as we speak I feel a plan beginning to form in my beautiful head.
    OK so its a scheme in my noggin but it just sounded better the first way.

16. Now I'm worried

17. You escaped Good Hope Hospital alive??!!

Well done and the best of health to you to.

18. Yes stokes be afraid, be very afraid.
    I've had a couple of good plans in the past.
    I've been in DQ's a couple of times.
    Coincidence?

19. Gulps nervously and checks chain is on front door

20. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Glad the puncture marks healed up. Just as well it was not a 'necklace' you got. Anyway, the site would be quieter if it were not for your good self.

pssst - anyone got a knife I can borrow?