To whom it may concern

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
If it wasn't for the likes of you, me, Sumo, BR, Sharkey et al, the pink and fluffies would'nt have any reason to fire their bus up. Even the daily Wail would cease circulation.

Rumrat

War Hero
If it wasn't for the likes of you, me, Sumo, BR, Sharkey et al, the pink and fluffies would'nt have any reason to fire their bus up. Even the daily Wail would cease circulation.

So my life is not without meaning.
Thank you Wrecks that means something to me.
Just what I haven't yet worked out.

Sharkey

War Hero
There are two or three on here who mainly only totter fwd out ouf the gloom when Finks waves his bonnet on a stick, the posts usualy amount to little more than name calling and expletive riddled rants with little constructive comment (IMO), I've read a couple of comments to day that amount to little more than personal abuse and to me are worse than the "banter" that is currently being frowned on.

Rumrat

War Hero
You're right Rummers, I wasn't thinking straight. You looking after newbies would be like JS looking after kids, they'd be corrupted beyond redemption.

Talking of Jimmy Savile, I bought one of his shell suits. Its fuckin crap, the top is adult size, but you have to squeeze into kids bottoms.

They didn't liven up topics, they contributed to a bleed out to what is now only about 15 active users. We've seen phases come and go, it has always been somewhat cyclic but in 6 years I can never remember it being this dull.

I suppose your contribution of diving in with your lamentable immature abuse on practically every thread helped then?