To whom it may concern

fishhead

War Hero
I have been visiting this site for five years now and cannot remember it being much different to what it is today.Yes,there were a few more posters at times in the past but the standard of debate on the serious threads was no better for it and we are enjoying the same old shit on Lils as today as then.On reflection the behaviour of some of the contributors back in the day left plenty to be desired and I recall weary Mods having to apply the ultimate sanction of banning individuals for persistant abuse of the rules or labelling them Oxygen Thief.These then are the halcyon days that some wish to return to.
As others have pointed out the forum is only as good as the folk that patronise it whatever rules are in place.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Well, I have a little 'pop up' thingy (stop sniggering at the back!) that say who is on line - I have to say that I don't recognise 95% of the call signs. So why don't you tossers contribute by, well, contributing? Don't just sit there reading - join in! You might like it as Jimmy Savil said to the CENSORED

Rumrat

War Hero
I pretty much agree with most of what fishhead posted.

It's like that ******* **** thingy is back and the Rat is crying and screaming like a rejected poof, "I'm not a bad man, honest".

Bob has a point, CA's on RR is shite and some helmets need to take a marching pause before posting in it.

What the rat is actually saying is shouldn't you be preparing to be a fuckin johnny foreigner, and I'm surveying the wall prior to rebuild.
And not a bad man...if only you knew.

Rumrat

War Hero
Look lads wits new job since leaving the Andrew.
School inspector.
He's dropped by, concurred with Bob the head master that we are a way ward lot,
Handed out stars to the favorite few, and pointed out the failures of the naughty.
and told us it wasn't like that when he was at this school.

Rum Ration has so many striking similarities to Royal Naval Detention Quarters, the most outstanding at present being that its full of Innocent *******.

A clarification as to whether Newbies is a seriouse thread or not would be enlightening.
Oh what fun we ALL had in there.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Rummers could be their seadad/D.O. so they'd have to speak to him before joining. Might have a negative impact on site members though.

Sumo

War Hero
Rummers could be their seadad/D.O. so they'd have to speak to him before joining. Might have a negative impact on site members though.

You would end up with a bunch of foul mouthed OD’s who showed no respect for authority or more importantly Submariners! .. Hang on a mo that sound familiar?:booty::booty::booty:

MG Maniac

War Hero
So whats all the fuss about?? Some people crayoning in CA etc ... yeah I've probably been guilty of that in the past but that begs the question if some of the post(s) in question should be in CA at all and should perhaps have been consigned to The Barge or DL's in the first place. As for some of the Newbies ... makes me cringe thinking that some of them could be actually charged with the defense of the realm in later life ... there is no hope! We're doomed I tell you!

But back on thread ... Rorkes Drift ...........

Rumrat

War Hero
You would end up with a bunch of foul mouthed OD’s who showed no respect for authority or more importantly Submariners! .. Hang on a mo that sound familiar?:booty::booty::booty:

Like I told the skipper, you can **** off with that idea, it sounds like something a fuckin sludger would say.
I was going to say "think" then I realised how silly that would be.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
You're right Rummers, I wasn't thinking straight. You looking after newbies would be like JS looking after kids, they'd be corrupted beyond redemption.

Rumrat

War Hero
You're right Rummers, I wasn't thinking straight. You looking after newbies would be like JS looking after kids, they'd be corrupted beyond redemption.

I like to think more on the lines of "prepared" for life.
Trouble is I keep getting it in the neck from the pink and fluffies.

Latest Threads