To Whom Does The Land of Israel Belong

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by NMC, May 29, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. NMC

NMC

To Whom Does The Land of Israel Belong

An Israeli Sense of Humour at United Nations set the record straight... An ingenious example of speech and politics occurred recently in the United Nations Assembly and made the world community smile.

A representative from Israel began: 'before beginning my talk I want to tell you something about Moses:

When he struck the rock and it brought forth water, he thought, "What a good opportunity to have a bath!"

Moses removed his clothes put them aside on the rock and entered the water.

When he got out and wanted to dress, his clothes had vanished. A Palestinian had stolen them!

The Palestinian representative at the UN jumped up furiously and shouted, "What are you talking about? The Palestinians weren't even there then."

The Israeli representative smiled and said, "And now that we have made that clear, I will begin my speech."

What a great bit of physiology to manoeuvre to the correct answer...

2. NMC! Really?????

3. WTF??? The study of the body?

4. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Well, if Moses was starkers then why not?

5. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

He must of been munching those magic mushrooms on his trip up the hill. How else can it be explained that he talked to some bush without any females around.

Defo druggie.

6. Hardly current affairs.

Should be in 'unfunny jokes'.

7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Thought the barge would be more appropriate for this load of turd to be honest.

8. NMC? NMC?? Is that an abbreviation of something . . . ?

9. Reminds me of an old UserName -------NotMeChief/notmechief or variations thereof.

Perhaps returned under another non-de-plume?

Bill

10. Humbug...I thought it was quite amusing.....lighten up, your tea towel is showing!:grin: