Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

To offend or be offended!

Jenny
I come on here to talk about navy stuff to navy people and would respectfully ask that if you want to bash on about your work and your social life in boring detail then you should stop abusing your position as moderater and go and start a blogg somewhere.

Thank you

UncleAlbert said:
Jenny
I come on here to talk about navy stuff to navy people and would respectfully ask that if you want to bash on about your work and your social life in boring detail then you should stop abusing your position as moderater and go and start a blogg somewhere.

Thank you

Easy then, read your PMs.

Don't like it don't read or post.

Not hard is it :wink:

In regards to the MOD, the Qtr deck is social and Lil's is the NAAFI. Therefore, wind your neck in :roll:

UncleAlbert said:
Jenny

Thank you

I don't think she is UA. I think she was just continuing the dialogue with your good self:

UncleAlbert said:
Goes with the job Jenny, Joe public can be very fickle, put him behind the wheel of a car, on a phone under stress or even in a forum and a different person emerges. Sometimes good, sometimes bloody awful.

In time I'm sure the forums will seperate into areas for pure navy banter and forums where stuff like this doesn't ruffle feathers. Until then, it's got to be a case of, if you don't like a particular thread, get into another. You know she would be the first to step in if someone p1ssed all over a decent thread you started.

It`s an opinion and I can understand you being a bit miffed as you can`t delete it in Lil`s like you did before but theres no need to be so nasty, us stokers tend to be a bit sensitive when we`r told off, especially by (nearly) 24yr old splits.

Boo Hoo.

UncleAlbert said:
It`s an opinion and I can understand you being a bit miffed as you can`t delete it in Lil`s like you did before but theres no need to be so nasty, us stokers tend to be a bit sensitive when we`r told off, especially by (nearly) 24yr old splits.

Boo Hoo.

All is fair in love and war :wink:

Out the way ratty I ent finnished yet.

Strange to see a moderator after getting a bit of constructive criticism strutting around telling someone not to comment or read, after all if you can’t discriminate between a blogg and a forum then that’s not my fault I just thought I was being helpful.
I went to Butlins last w/end to a 60`s do, I’ve had a good week at work and booked in a sqillion pounds worth of work and this week end I’m off down the boat to start getting it ready for launching. Now arn`t you glad I shared that with you. NO of course you’re not , safe to say you couldn’t give a flying fcuk what I`ve been doing so why subject me to your Saturday night piss up, to which none of us are invited, and then you drippin about some irate customer that you pissed of who was nasty, amazing!!

UncleAlbert said:
Out the way ratty I ent finnished yet.

Strange to see a moderator after getting a bit of constructive criticism strutting around telling someone not to comment or read, after all if you can’t discriminate between a blogg and a forum then that’s not my fault I just thought I was being helpful.
I went to Butlins last w/end to a 60`s do, I’ve had a good week at work and booked in a sqillion pounds worth of work and this week end I’m off down the boat to start getting it ready for launching. Now arn`t you glad I shared that with you. NO of course you’re not , safe to say you couldn’t give a flying fcuk what I`ve been doing so why subject me to your Saturday night piss up, to which none of us are invited, and then you drippin about some irate customer that you pissed of who was nasty, amazing!!

Wind your frigging neck in :evil:

Why subject us to your spint of PMT, have a problem with it or women in general who cares? Like I have said before, don't like it don't read it or comment, fullstop!

Now pick those toys up and place them back in the pram :wink:

I don`t have a problem with wimmin only cheeky girls.

At home here I`m hopelessly outnumbered with wife and 3 daughters, I know what it`s like to never get in the bathroom or finnish a sentence it’s fcukin awful.
Even the dog’s a bitch.

I bring to my learned colleagues attention, a posting I made in another forum (Senior moment, can't remember which one):

One thing worse than cheeky children and that's cheeky children who are not my own :lol:

UncleAlbert said:
I don`t have a problem with wimmin only cheeky girls.

At home here I`m hopelessly outnumbered with wife and 3 daughters, I know what it`s like to never get in the bathroom or finnish a sentence it’s fcukin awful.
Even the dog’s a bitch.

I am so pleased to hear that you don't have a problem with wimmin cors trust me I am more wimmin that you have ever managed to handle.

Wind your neck in.

OK now?

Malfunction.

Oh Yeah Who the fcuk are you then? And what have you got to be pleased about telling me to wind my neck in, patronizing git.
Look here, Jenny can say orrible things to me as she is an ex matelot an I know she loves me dearly. But I`m not so sure about you.
Last time someone said to me, they were more wimmin that I could ever manage to handle it was a bootneck off the Fearless.
You`re not that yank are you? or some 12 year old kid? You seem to have a civvy sense of humer, like none, c`mon Give us a clue.

Oh shite, you weren’t on the Fearless were you?

………..

Latest Threads