To all Vegetarians

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by NotmeChief, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Don't drop your guts near other people - you fcuking stink

2. Something vexes thee, Chief ? :D 8O

3. Agreed but then again so do people who eat red meat which is equally stinky as fcuk!!

4. Sod it, eat everything, animal and vegetable and gas the world with pride :lol:

5. I used to but i found it didn't fit in with my work patterns and i was dropping my rat around patients that REALLY reeked. Mind you i doubt some of them noticed due to the state of some of the houses they lived in!!! 8O 8O

I no longer eat red meat but eat chicken and fish, some people would call that being a veggie anyway!!! 8O 8O :roll:

6. If you want decent stinky farts I'd advocate 8 pints of Guiness and a good curry, that'll do the trick.

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

True, but they'll be more solid than gas... 8O :D

8. I used to like to walk into the MCO, hang around the RIC, silently drop my guts and then do a runner before the stink hit, knowing that he couldn't escape the fetid odour.

9. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I knew a pair of infamous Type 42 Killick RPs from the North East who would stand at the back of the Ops Room adjacent to the GOP just as the Command Brief would start, then violently - but silently - let rip, then walk away to the other side, sniggering at the Ops Officer would try to compose himself with a sneer of disgust on his face... :twist:

10. Depends.....there's a place in Manchester that does a 'Vindaloo-Plus' type curry. Literally comes with a health warning, so the rumour goes....if you can eat all of it, you get it from free. Shit through the eye of a kneedle.

Beats an enema :lol:

11. Or a verbal enema in your particular case!! 8O :twisted:

12. Whatever. :twisted: Back to the thread....... :)

14. zzzzz

16. Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :twisted: 8O :evil:

17. When standing by Iron Duke at Yarrow's three of us (all WEs) went out for beers and a curry, three nights on the trot, which resulted in us being banned from the office by the Charge Chiefs. The atmosphere was rather 'chewy'. :lol:

18. fcuk that you'd get talked to death!!! 8O :?