TMU Migraine

Julesrobo

A worried mum here… just need some clarification, if anyone can help?
Daughter had her triage medical on the phone today, when asked the question “have you seen a GP within 5 years?” Daughter mentioned that she had a migraine 2.5 yrs ago and GP diagnosed it as a Migraine with aura. She hasn’t had one since and didn’t get an medication or prescription for it.
She was told she was TMU and that they need more info from GP.
I have read that 2 years clear and all is ok, is this still the case ?

Waspie

War Hero
A worried mum here… just need some clarification, if anyone can help?
Daughter had her triage medical on the phone today, when asked the question “have you seen a GP within 5 years?” Daughter mentioned that she had a migraine 2.5 yrs ago and GP diagnosed it as a Migraine with aura. She hasn’t had one since and didn’t get an medication or prescription for it.
She was told she was TMU and that they need more info from GP.
I have read that 2 years clear and all is ok, is this still the case ?
It's the medical arm of MoD, Capita and MoD themselves that can answer this. Very few, (if any), of us are qualified to answer.

As an aside. I suffer from migraine with aura and it's not nice. Since acquiring it it has never fully gone and I can go years with no occurrence and then - bang there it is.

Good luck and I hope you get the answer you're looking for.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
No one on here can answer the question. You really need to engage with the recruiters for an accurate response and relevant advice.

Latest Threads