TISWAS

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by SELJUK, Jun 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I watched the anniversary programme on ITV last night. It brought back many happy memories................This is our song....the bucket of water song. I'm still humming it now.....The Phantom Flan Flinger was finaly unmasked and................he was wearing another black mask...aaaagggghhhhhhhhhhh

2. And Sally James....

3. OOh yes - Sally James - makes me go all trembly at the knees !

4. Do you mean you would like to have a knee trembler with her ?

5. Why was she not wearing that skimpy black tee shirt......the one she always said she'd take off.
    I remember the lads on one of the O boats sent her the full kit and pleaded with her to wear it.
    She didn't but she did say 'thank you very much, you naughty boys'

This is our songgggggggggg....the bucket of water song!

6. One program went out when old Sally was wearing cap tallys. We sent the Invincible cap tally and she wore it, right at the top of the thigh, under the black leoptard gear. Bloody hell!

Hehe! Feel a woody coming on.....

7. this the one you mean

[​IMG]

8. A great programme and yes i still would!!!!Nice one Sally!

9. Pwhor! Yep, that's one of them. She wore the Invinc live on tele (10.00 I think it was broadcast) We were alongside Pompey all gathered round and yep, she stood up and showed - She was Invincible! What a wanking session that was!!

Thanks for the post! (feeling a woody coming along - look out missus)

China.

10. OK - Here's a little competition - where have you been on Sally?

I have Dryad and Pembroke but can't see Invincible.

Bloody Deeps get everywhere!!

China

11. With the current numbers in the fleet we probably couldn't muster up enough cap tallies for her to wear so many different ones these days !

12. Great programme, brought back lots of memories of saturday duty watches
    As many others have already said; Sally James-marks out of two- I'd still give her one :thumright: :thumright:

13. That photo brought back lots of memories ;)

14. Nice to see her wearing her FMB's

She looks better now than she did then,or is my eyesight finally going?

15. God yes. Enjoyed that programme. There we all were...in Dolphin at the time...a dozen or so chaps...Saturday morning before the DTS!!! Those actually WERE the days. Not a care...

16. I think she's not gone to rats.......ageing gracefully I'd say. :thumright: