TIMS applying!

Re: NAILZ applying!

Zoidberg said:
Chicogiz said:
Zoidberg said:
Fcuk off. Nailz is gone and nobody cares. If they do, they need to get out more.
F*ck off you twat. You need to get out more you cum guzzling, monkey arse whore.
At least I'm not a spongeing cnut. Get a job you loser.
You joined this site in febuary 2009, and you already have 1147 post of bullshit!

Actualy I was _Tim_ in December last year, and I deleted that account with nine hundred and some posts. So it's more like 2,100 posts of bullsh!t.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer

iz DIS a fite whr U pAr of mongs share an ice cream b4 lykN Ech othR 2 submission. aftRwrdz U bcum best fRnds & stRt tuchN Ech othR n naughty plAcz.

He's a very naughty boy :lol:

I've got a copy of the script, standby tomorrow for what the Romans did for us 8O

All right... allright... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order.....what have the Romans done for us

WreckerL said:
All right... allright... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order.....what have the Romans done for us
I can't believe no-one's mentioned the aqueduct :roll: