Time to grow up?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Jan 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A recent dilemma has left me somewhat confused. Having started a new draft, I decided the best course of action to get me in with my new oppos was to spin a few dits over a number of beers. As the evening wore on, my new found bezzers and I found ourselves a little bit fcuking trousered, naturally, my honking slut filter was opdeffed and I ended up whacking my cock up the shitpipe of an 18 year old subordinate with impressive chest knackers.

The following morn, I was welcomed to work with open arms, although one fella, who has known me for some years, was heard to say "I thought you'd grown out of being a cnut shipmate".

So my question is; at what age should one stop fcuking around like a cnut and behave oneself? Is it acceptable behaviour for a man in his early thirties to run through every available female colleague and drink until he shits himself or is this a pastime best left to the younger generation?

2. Say again all after: ''I'm a homo for even contemplating growing up, ever.''

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Old is gold mucker, always remember that. Lets face it, it takes two to tango, even if you have to employ the assistance of Chloroform. You crack on mate.

4. Hold thy horses there sir, I didn't say I was considering it, I merely posed the question. The day I stop fcuking teenage girls and drinking my weight in cheap lager is the day I throw myself under the wheels of a combine harvester.

Just because I've bought a Hornby doesn't mean I'm past it. Yet.

5. Monty, It is a fact that you have to grow old. But never ever grow up. You keep your end up mate

6. When you say that you have bought a Hornby, does that mean you've bought yourself a train set?

7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, fraternising with an 18-year old Junior Rank? I'm sure there's a reference to that in SGOs/JSP 887 somewhere... :shock: :wink:

8. If you own a pussers I.D. then allowences should be made, and the age limit should be infinate for shitting & pissing ones trousers. No doubt you'll nob her again sometime in the future. Have you contact details?? Pictures would surfice.

9. :wink: Smash it up Monty!!!! :roll: once a JD always a JD :lol: :lol:

10. Too right I have!

It was for the best.

11. MLP,

I think it is perfectly acceptable for a man in his thirties to act in the manner you have described. In fact i think that you should take it upon yourself to teach some of the younger generation how things should be done. Imagine it as a sort of mission. So when you are out and absolutely trashed after shitting yourself and shagging some stinking mess you can just think you are doing your bit for the future, people have to learn from someone.

12. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, judging by the standard of your spelling and quality of your posts, you're a member of the Logistics Department..? :?

13. Age is a state of mind.
    My missus tells me on a regular basis, " the kids are older than you". 8O

I well remember after a particularly hectic run in Perth & Fremantle my DO telling me that I was a big OD. When I corrected him that I was an Able Seaman, he was heard to retort,.... "XXXXXX, in your case OD is not a rank, more a state of mind"

14. Sorry, I must've loaded the wrong crypto this morning, all that came up on my computer screen was this:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

15. [​IMG]

16. As Rod Stuart recalls in his memoir's Running his Train set whilst smashing Brit Ecklands ring, you need have no fears.
    Pete Waterman owns trains as do several other "Rockers" and if its hip for them, ..................Just Do IT. :wink:

17. Monty

We would like to see a picture of your train set (why does that sound like a euphemism?).

18. Try mine until he comes up with his :wink:

[​IMG]

19. I haven't set it up properly yet but it's this one, it's ace!

[​IMG]

20. You leave civvy street as an immature young lad to join the RN.
    Many years later you leave the RN and re-join civvy street as an immature old man.