TIME SERVED AGAINST TIME AT SEA....

WHO HAS THE BEST RATIO OF TIME SERVED AGAINST TIME SERVED ON ONE OF HER MAJESTY FINEST WAR CANOE'S!! I'LL START THE BALL ROLLING WITH MINE COMING IN AT A STAGGERING 9 YEARS SERVED...9 DAYS AT SEA! CAN THAT BE BLACK CATTED!!

horseshoof said:
WHO HAS THE BEST RATIO OF TIME SERVED AGAINST TIME SERVED ON ONE OF HER MAJESTY FINEST WAR CANOE'S!! I'LL START THE BALL ROLLING WITH MINE COMING IN AT A STAGGERING 9 YEARS SERVED...9 DAYS AT SEA! CAN THAT BE BLACK CATTED!!
I spent longer than that on one wave. 8O

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
horseshoof said:
Andym will beat that

I maybe being quite generous with 14 hours actually.2 afternoons on Harbour training ships and 2 hours on Hermes,where i got totally lost on the way to the galley!

NO SHAME IN GETTING LOST ON A PUSSERS GREY, DID YOU GET ANY PHOTS OF YOUR STINT ON BOARD??!! I DIDNT MENTION ANDY THAT 2 OF MY DAYS SEA TIME WERE SPENT IN THE ROUGH SEAS JUST OFF PLYMOUTH ON THE CHAIN FERRY... STILL NOT QUITE FOUND MY SEA LEGS!

Rumrat said:
horseshoof said:
I spent longer than that under one wave :D

Topstop said:
Rumrat said:
horseshoof said:
I spent longer on puns

(granny)

Banned
Book Reviewer
WreckerL said:
Topstop said:
Rumrat said:
horseshoof said:
I spent longer on puns
I despair!

R12_CV

Lantern Swinger
lsadirty said:
I wouldn't have the balls to boast about it and call myself a matelot.
I seem to remember not-so-long ago a SR on here asking which arm his branch badge should be sewn on to his 8's having not been at sea for eons...

Now thats balls!

Isadirty said ''I wouldn't have the balls to boast about it and call myself a matelot''

I posted something similar earlier, very innocuous and very tongue in cheek, however the MOD has seen fit to delete it.... 8O :roll:...must be a Wafoo... :D

R12_CV said:
lsadirty said:
I seem to remember not-so-long ago a SR on here asking which arm his branch badge should be sewn on to his 8's having not been at sea for eons...

Now thats balls!
Must have been a non-tech damned PO. CPOs and proper technocrats know which arm their branch badge should be on when in 8/4s

Joe_Crow said:
R12_CV said:
lsadirty said:

Now thats balls!
Must have been a non-tech damned PO. CPOs and proper technocrats know which arm their branch badge should be on when in 8/4s
IIRC it was a POMA

superpom said:
Isadirty said ''I wouldn't have the balls to boast about it and call myself a matelot''

I posted something similar earlier, very innocuous and very tongue in cheek, however the MOD has seen fit to delete it.... 8O :roll:...must be a Wafoo... :D
THIS ONE?
EASY MISTAKE TO MAKE, WHEN horseshoof HAS THREE THREADS RUNNING ON THE SAME THEME, AND HAS NOTHING ELSE TO CONTRIBUTE, APART FROM SCARING EVERYONE WITH HIS CAPS LOCK!

Latest Threads