time off after basic?

Howdy! im off to raleigh in july for my basic training. After the 8 weeks do we get a few days off? will i be able to go straight home with my girlfreind after my passing out parade? After 8 weeks il be desperate for a shag you see!

Shipmate, don't know if it will be the same for your branch (whatever it will be) but when I left Fisgard squadron we went straight to Sultan. After a night off with family so you could squeeze a shag in!

Mate after 8 weeks away your misses will be shacked up with someone else anyway. Now is your chance to see the world and shag it. Dont let a bird from before you joined up spoil your chance of sowing your wild oats .

the SAs had to be back by 5pm on the following Monday if that helps....
..which was no time after a total of 12 hours driving and getting back at 4am in Suffolk (via Southend for inlaws) then sleeping most of Saturday Well trying to with a month old baby and getting up at 5am to get train back ot 6.15am Monday morning. So we had Sunday :)

LOL

and even in that day no shag as I only gave birth a month before so dont get her pregnant if thats your plan........although when he got 2 weeks leave for the birth we tried to speed things along with it.....the midwife said that some hormoue in speam can start labour.....didnt work but was fun still. :oops:

dhobyitch

Lantern Swinger
ProudNavyWife(tooBe) said:
and even in that day no shag as I only gave birth a month before so dont get her pregnant if thats your plan........although when he got 2 weeks leave for the birth we tried to speed things along with it.....the midwife said that some hormoue in speam can start labour.....didnt work but was fun still. :oops:
Two Weeks Leave ????

well he got a weeks leave but baby come 8 days late so said stay at home for 2nd week and then that went into xmas brake so he was off a month his PO was lovely :) and the commodor was really nice to!

They arranged it as said he wouldnt get back for anymore births as going on V boats.

It put his training back and he had to stay in hold over for 6 weeks but it was worth it.

It was great proved the Navy does care :razz:

Why would anyone want leave after such a short time in the RN?
Those keen sailors will be gnashing at the bit to get to part 2 training.
As for a shag, what do you think night leave is for?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 0
J Miscellaneous 0
ex_wasp_L2 Blue Jokes 0