Time for divisions? no they can F.R.O

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Mar 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I log onto the site I keep being presented with a banner showing a load of Numpties called Unite requesting that I join their March.
    FFS I stopped marching over 25 years ago when I left the RN, why should I march for a bunch of civie twats who are intent on wrecking the UK?

2. Ermm,

Slim - surely someone has to pay for the pleasure of providing you with a platform for your 8.5k erudite posts at RR.:-|

How long would this site survive if 'twere ad-free & subscription only? Discuss :glasses9:

See you at the March, Finks is our RH marker.

3. I have no objections at all to any adverts on the site, they all help the COs by paying the running costs.
    I must admit to a passionate hatred of the UNITE union, they seem to have one aim, the destruction of the UK. It seems that in every situation they issue their rallying call STRIKE!
    British Airways, Network Rail, Hewlet Packard, Manchester Airport to name just a few.
    The members are striking and loosing pay, wonder how much the Union Bosses are suffering?

4. They won't be surrering at all.
    By the way,can anyone on here tell me when was the last strike that actually achieved anything,beyond the members losing money overall?

5. 2 Nuclear strikes on Japan effectively brought WW2 to an end

6. I'll give you that one!!!!!

7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Scargill did well and is still doing well out of the Miners strike, mind you it fcuked the coal industry and lost several thousands of Miners their jobs, but from a Union point of view it wasn't all bad news.