time for celebration,goodwill, love, peace,hope

Discussion in 'Submariners' started by dingerbell, Dec 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :rendeer: :thumright: :w00t:
    TO ALL OUR SERVING , HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS AND A BRILLIANT NEW YEAR. LET US HOPE THAT THE NEW YEAR BRINGS PEACE TO ALL,THAT WOULD BE SO VERY NICE.WE CAN HOPE CAN'T WE.
    WHEN I KNOCKED OFF FROM WORK TODAY I REMINDED ALL MY COLLEAGUES HOW LUCKY THEY ARE TO BE HOME WITH THEIR LOVED ONES,AND ASKED THEM ALL TO REMEMBER THE LADS AND LASSES SERVING OUR NATION. THEY ALL PROMISED THEY WOULD.
    UP SPIRITS LADS AND LASSES HERES TO YOU ALL CHEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!

UP SPIRITS.....................SPLICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!

I'm off on hols. now fcuk it all for 3 weeks. :pukel: :hockey: :tp:

2. Ok then, I'll reply.
    We all know what's right and wrong....we don't have to have anybody nailed to anything to follow what is a basic human instinct.
    So for a little while at least let's all just get along with each other and chill out a bit!
    To all our serving armed forces. I for one appreciate what it is you are doing for this country and I think that goes for all us 'been there and done its'.
    This government of ours is begining to come around to the idea that maybe they should be doing a little bit more for the people who are doing their bidding. The Royal British Legion has shamed them into action with their 'honour the covenant' campaign. The Government will of course do as little as possible to appease the Legion and hope the spotlight points the other way asap!
    The British Government does not see the interests of the armed forces as a priority, they probably see them as wasting bullets, food and water. The British people DO value the armed forces........something for Mr Brown to remember when next they come begging for votes!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL...............and to the active servers out there....COME HOME SAFELY!

3. Hi SELJUK totally agree with everything you said.

4. The British Govt care for no one but themselves.

Which you will find out if you need a life saving drug and are not in the postcode lottery favoured list!

5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Heads down boys, stay safe.

Merry Crimbo, thinking of you all.

6. Well said, SELJUK, right on the nail - Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to one and all, especially those serving abroad and away from their families.

7. I'll second that ! All the best to all sludgemachiners past and present serving or not.

Chink chink glasses raised.

8. Keep your nut lower and your nuts even lower. Now feck orft and get pissed.

NUTTY xxxxxxxxx

9. The Beer-Boat is now open.

[​IMG]

10. Have a good`n one and all
    :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer: :rendeer:

11. the doctor ssiad smoking was bad for you think i will have a ciggy

12. And finally a message to all those wishing harm to this fine country.

Try it! Well fugin nuke the lot of you

13. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year (for next week) to the on-patrol bomber - fourknotfudgepackers the lot of them :thumright:

P.S. Is anything else actually at sea over the festive period?

14. Gosport Ferry?