Time between Icp and RT

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by funpeddler, Nov 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have had my ICP and returned the forms, how long can I expect to wait before I am invited back for the recruit test?

thanks
    Funpeddler

2. I had to wait about 5 weeks for mine but I'm joining as a rating, not sure if it's different if your joining to be a royal marine or officer ect.

3. when i applyed it was two weeks later but that was back in aug09 not sure what it is now.

4. I had to wait about 5 weeks for mine but I'm joining as a rating, not sure if it's different if your joining to be a royal marine or officer ect.

5. It seems like it varies, I had my I.C.P in February and my R.T 5 weeks later in March. It'll come round soon enough just keep practicing, practice more on answering all questions within the time because I think that's what catches people out. All the best.

6. i had mine in a week... but that was last year!

7. I had mine about 4-6 weeks after my ICP. I'm going for Warfare Officer selection. My experience so far is that every stage seems to be broken up by a wait of about a month and that counts for urban and non-urban areas as I started my application in London but had it moved to North Wales when I moved home after Uni. It seems a standard across the board!