Time between completing fitness test and gaining dates for PRNC

Can anyone help me with how long it takes to get dates after completing and passing the PJFT ? I'm going in as Air Engineering Technician (AET)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
You will be allocated a PRNC date after you have an entry date to join as an AET.

The PRNC will be within 6 months of your start date.

AET is currently about 12 months test to entry and entry dates (apart from short-notice cancellations) are announced about 6-9 months ahead of the actual day you commence Initial Naval Training.

Passed my PJFT on the 13th January for AET and i am currently in the same position as you hughesy waiting for dates! The AFCO just said that i would hear from them soon.
Thanks Ninja thats helped.

Passed my PJFT on the 13th January for AET and i am currently in the same position as you hughesy waiting for dates! The AFCO just said that i would hear from them soon.
Thanks Ninja thats helped.
I passed my on the 29th of jan. I've come across a few people who passed last month also and they've already had their dates

Thats annoying, just want a date confirmed so i have a date to organise myself for and know where i stand. Glad to hear im not alone in this, could have the same dates as each other.

Well i passed on the 13th January for AET and im still waiting for a date, would like to know if im going to hear by email, phone or letter if anyone knows?

Zeb

Lantern Swinger
My son has a date for Raleigh in sept and PRNC in July but now he's been asked to re do his fitness test. It was done around July last year

Fair enough. I also applied in July but got TMU'd which held me back a bit. I have a feeling I'll be one of the oldest down at Raleigh if/when I've passed everything. For some reason I thought intakes were only May/September but guessing it differs depending on branch. Either way I'm just hoping I don't have to wait until September. My AFCO told me May was a possibility but not sure if this is optimistic. Based on your start date I think it probably is.

IlikeB33r

Lantern Swinger
Fair enough. I also applied in July but got TMU'd which held me back a bit. I have a feeling I'll be one of the oldest down at Raleigh if/when I've passed everything. For some reason I thought intakes were only May/September but guessing it differs depending on branch. Either way I'm just hoping I don't have to wait until September. My AFCO told me May was a possibility but not sure if this is optimistic. Based on your start date I think it probably is.
How old are you? No that's not true, they have intake dates every two weeks as far as I was aware!

Got my letter last week haven't got my PRNC dates yet, where are you off?
My PRNC will be in April sometime at HMS Caledonia.