Tightening up...

Thought about posting this on H&F in the hope of getting the DS solution from Angry Doc but I'm sure I'll get equally sound adivce on here so here goes... I'm considering purchasing a pair of Reebok Easytone trainers to help deal with my behind which is not as perk as it should be. Apparently a pair of these:

will soon give me one of these:

Questions - Will they work? Will I recieve any colateral damage so to speak from using them?

labrum said:
Thought about posting this on H&F in the hope of getting the DS solution from Angry Doc but I'm sure I'll get equally sound adivce on here so here goes... I'm considering purchasing a pair of Reebok Easytone trainers to help deal with my behind which is not as perk as it should be. Apparently a pair of these:

Questions - Will they work? Will I recieve any colateral damage so to speak from using them?
If you keep bending over like that you most certainly will...however I would offer to buy your trainers for you..... :wink:

labrum said:

Can't help you fat ass.
If you find a solution let me in on it, my need is probably greater than yours. :roll: :oops: :D

Jeez I bet you've got a pair of Pussers PTIs gym shorts off eBay and are too lardy to acheive the perfect sprayed on look. :D
I suggest 2 hours a day in front of a full length mirror, shouting "On your spots gooooo!" and "I shall now demonstrate the correct method of performing a star jump." etcetc. During your 2 hour solo PT sesh your buttocks must remain clenched at all times. Unclenching, even momentarily, means you start again. :twisted:

As for your Reebok Easytones, they look suspiciously herm and therefore unless you're considering joining the RAF I'd avoid them like the plague. :lol:

The missus wears these and those other rip off 'gym in a shoe' Fit Flop things (50 quid for flip flops, WTF!). The results appeared to be fairly fruitful until she got pregnant and turned into a fcuking whale.

I'm hoping once she drops it will be service as usual and she'll go back to having an arse like a 9 year old schoolboy.

2_deck_dash said:
The missus wears these and those other rip off 'gym in a shoe' Fit Flop things (50 quid for flip flops, WTF!). The results appeared to be fairly fruitful until she got pregnant and turned into a fcuking whale.

I'm hoping once she drops it will be service as usual and she'll go back to having an arse like a 9 year old schoolboy.
Aaah, 2DD the eternal optimist :D

£10 donation to H4H from me in your name if you can tell me who the aspirational behind in the phot belongs to.

Clue: Just in case you're swayed by 2DD's arse like a 9yr old schoolboy comment, it's not XRD...

labrum said:
£10 donation to H4H from me in your name if you can tell me who the aspirational behind in the phot belongs to.

Clue: Just in case you're swayed by 2DD's arse like a 9yr old schoolboy comment, it's not XRD...

Kelly Brook.

labrum said:

Kelly Brooks?

Rumrat said:
labrum said:

Kelly Brooks?
Being the honourable chap that I am £30 to be donated shortly - offer now ends! (Can't believe I didn't write, " first person to.."

StixJimboRM said:
labrum said:
Rumrat said:
labrum said:

Kelly Brooks?
Being the honourable chap that I am £30 to be donated shortly - offer now ends! (Can't believe I didn't write, " first person to.."
HANG ON!!!!! I GOT IT FIRST, LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!!!!!!
Your post and Sols were both timed at 2015. 8O

labrum said:
Rumrat said:
labrum said:

Kelly Brooks?
I will make the £10 donation myself Labrum as my effort was a team event at this end. :oops:
I don't recognise myself in a mirror nowadays.
I look in and some real orrible bastard stares back. 8O ...Spooky.

StixJimboRM said:
Rumrat said:
labrum said:
Rumrat said:
labrum said:

Kelly Brooks?
I will make the £10 donation myself Labrum as my effort was a team event at this end. :oops:
I don't recognise myself in a mirror nowadays.
I look in and some real orrible bastard stares back. 8O ...Spooky.
I will also make a £10.00 donation, as I cheated - right-clicked and opened the image in a new window, lo and behold! the image is named :oops:

Just a quick check - is it to Hols for Heroes or Help for Heroes?
Very gracious of you both! I was referring to the latter Jimbo but take your pick.