Tightening up...

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by labrum, Oct 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Thought about posting this on H&F in the hope of getting the DS solution from Angry Doc but I'm sure I'll get equally sound adivce on here so here goes... I'm considering purchasing a pair of Reebok Easytone trainers to help deal with my behind which is not as perk as it should be. Apparently a pair of these:

will soon give me one of these:

Questions - Will they work? Will I recieve any colateral damage so to speak from using them?
  2. If you keep bending over like that you most certainly will...however I would offer to buy your trainers for you..... :wink:
  3. Can't help you fat ass.
    If you find a solution let me in on it, my need is probably greater than yours. :roll: :oops: :D
  4. Asspirational
  5. If it gives you a backside like that, will you also get the matching front bottom? :oops:
  6. The only thing that will lose weight is your wallet.

Cycling is the best way to tone up and lose weight off yer arse.
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Why not just buy her a beer and promise lots?
  8. Jeez I bet you've got a pair of Pussers PTIs gym shorts off eBay and are too lardy to acheive the perfect sprayed on look. :D
    I suggest 2 hours a day in front of a full length mirror, shouting "On your spots gooooo!" and "I shall now demonstrate the correct method of performing a star jump." etcetc. During your 2 hour solo PT sesh your buttocks must remain clenched at all times. Unclenching, even momentarily, means you start again. :twisted:

As for your Reebok Easytones, they look suspiciously herm and therefore unless you're considering joining the RAF I'd avoid them like the plague. :lol:
  9. The missus wears these and those other rip off 'gym in a shoe' Fit Flop things (50 quid for flip flops, WTF!). The results appeared to be fairly fruitful until she got pregnant and turned into a fcuking whale.

I'm hoping once she drops it will be service as usual and she'll go back to having an arse like a 9 year old schoolboy.
  10. Aaah, 2DD the eternal optimist :D
  11. Sell these where I work.

Have you to see a good result. :x
  12. £10 donation to H4H from me in your name if you can tell me who the aspirational behind in the phot belongs to.

Clue: Just in case you're swayed by 2DD's arse like a 9yr old schoolboy comment, it's not XRD...

13. Kelly Brook.
  14. Kelly Brooks?
  15. Being the honourable chap that I am £30 to be donated shortly - offer now ends! (Can't believe I didn't write, " first person to.."
  16. Your post and Sols were both timed at 2015. 8O
  17. I will make the £10 donation myself Labrum as my effort was a team event at this end. :oops:
    I don't recognise myself in a mirror nowadays.
    I look in and some real orrible bastard stares back. 8O ...Spooky.
  18. Very gracious of you both! I was referring to the latter Jimbo but take your pick.