Tiger Woods

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by rod-gearing, Feb 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Truely sorry or just an opportunist arrogant [email protected] who thinks we all actually give a shit?

Opinions welcomed.

2. He wants his 'endorsements' back... it's a bit corporate @rse licking,
    so, yes... he is an opportunist arrogant [email protected]

3. He's a legend! No one cares anyway. Well only those who have lives and a brain.

4. Concur

5. The whining sod nearly put me off my tea. Has he found a job yet?

6. He's a balding! arrogant twat who thought he could get away with it.
    I never fail to understand how people like him and Cole with the most desirable wives around can stray with slappers.
    It's not like he's been to sea for a year,don't get it.

7. Must be the primeval thing..... the thrill of the hunt (or the thrill of something that rhymes with hunt)

8. Would he have been hanging his head in shame, declaring undying love for his wife, and shouting about how sorry he is if he hadn't been caught out?

Or would he still be shagging any cocktail waitress he saw?

9. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Eye of the tiger, tiger. You'll be back pumping soon enough.

10. And this made the main news this evening. I turned off straight away.

I have also wondered why his conquests have been Caucasian too. Doesn't he like women (of colour)?

11. He's probably a bit browned off with them.

12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

AAAwww come on fellas, give the bloke a chance. He married a swedish (or someone from that part of the world ish) au pair who's got great tits and can suck a golf ball threw a hosepipe right up until she does the "I do" moment then she turns into a swedish au pair with great tits who's now married and has become an instant accountant.

So he wants to throw his dick around?.......and the story is?

Best of luck to him, I reckon his missus has a dodgy jawline anyway.....not that it would stop me jizzing on it....

He's only abusing his position like we would.

13. Why the BBC saw fit to make it the main headline news is beyond me.

14. Wonder what other news they here hiding?

15. I could write a book on tawts like this.

Book a holiday from work go screwing the tart leave your phone number with a mate if the wife calls tell her I will call back tell her "I am on the job". Cheer's mate I will do it for you sometime.

Then we have poor old Brian, sob, sob, his wife has been playing away from home chin up mate say how did you meet her? she was married to me mate I started screwing her then she left him moved in with me.

Bill a unit operator in the control room of the power station he relieves his mate Frank. His mate Frank clocks off. Bill then discovers he has forgotten his grub he lives a five minutes drive away his oppo on the other unit takes over his unit. He arrives home Frank's car is outside his home. Smash bang wallop!!!!! Frank no longer is a good looking guy.

Men are different than women not really a broken heart is one thing that can never be repaired.

If you find a good one stick together once you cross that line there is no going back.

16. "Then we have poor old Brian, sob, sob, his wife has been playing away from home chin up mate say how did you meet her? she was married to me mate I started screwing her then she left him moved in with me."

Yup - can vouch for that one. One of Mrs Flymo's mates has done that to her husband.