Tiger Balm

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by Rumrat, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on what have you used it for and do you still buy it?

I put some on my nuts once and fuckin hell do you get a boner :roll: :headbang: :thumbup:

2. Still use it for aches and pains, and, of course, wiping the forehead to clear any hangovers that I may have accrued.

Not the same stuff as used to be bought in the FES (no opium in it), but from Boots of all places - will have to access the web to see if it cheaper too!!

Occasionally use the white, though the brown is better, even if it does leave stains on your clothing.

As an aside, in the two FES drafts I had, I never once went to the Gardens ..... :( .....(too busy downing Tiger :thumbright: )

:D

3. tried putting a dab on the ex's clit once. The conversation went you
    fcuking tw*t you have ruined me aghh me fcuking muff you stupid
    fcuking scouse pri*k

Moral of the story I now only use it for joints and yes its good on the
    fore head hangovers. :D :D :D

4. My pal used 'Head and Shoulders' as lube while taking his young lady up the chuff, apparently when it says do not use internally it is because it stings, a lot!

5. You are of course correct about the negative opium bit, but I got me a friggin great tub of the druggy stuff as some Indonesian guys and gals were working at a place I drove the staff bus for.
    I was thinking of giving the wife some "Special Toast", but with my luck it wouldn't kill her, just leave me paying for an expensive habit. :D

6. PMSL :D :D :D

7. Ah ha I did point this out to her but she said it was like the old mint or
    ice cube trick. She was a wild one, went of a married a crab. :( :D :D :D

8. Never,ever get it on your bell end! 8O

9. Tell us more, post pics, we need details. :D