Tickled Pink

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by IDOITDEEPER, Jan 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldn't agree more.
    Note to self, DON'T FEED THE TROLL.
    Further note to self,see note 1.
  2. NZ-booty too fcking late old chap! I seem to be having much luck with my fishing expedition your the third moderator I have caught tonight.

Have a nice day fella
  3. Hi Deeps ,you stirring the shit again .

You seem to do it so well :thumright: :thumright:

just found out how to read your posts ---keep up the good work
    it definately gets responses!! :bball: :bball:
    Bit of excitement around here at last

:nemo: :nemo:
  4. Greenie I might be incognito but I will not be defeated! Many thanks for your vote of confidence in my abilities, pity the moderators do not feel the same way. Actually I must admit in my own humble opinion I feel I am running rings around them. It would be interesting to know if others share my point of view. Please feel free to enlighten whomsoever you wish of the method of gaining access to my posts.

Have an enjoyable evening
  5. I did read some of the other posted topics
    all of which appeared one sided cos I didn't realise I could access
    your posts .

Anyway-- I believe a forum should be just that----
    open for users to discuss peaceably or otherwise any topic put up as a header :bball: :bball:

If any posts are a tad OTT then it isn't mandatory they be
    replied to ------- however beware of low fliers!! :w00t: :w00t:

6. :rambo:
  7. Ah low fliers. I did see such a person spying in ROMFT today. I think I have him sussed out. He must have been very busy cutting and pasting.

8. You mean Deeps is writing in invisible ink? What's he said now (rising to the elusive bait).........

9. You would not be able to meet the challenge Thingy if you did by chance
    solve the access code .

10. Awwww! Come on Greenie mate... spill the beans... here's a wet to loosen your tongue... :eek:ccasion5:
  11. Having Fun Idoitdeeper, you seem to be anyway, and truth be told I am enjoying following your exploits
  12. thingy, its really rather easy, i am sure Always would have know where to look.
  13. There's some weird stuff going on round here these days... oh shit!

:glasses4: :glasses5: :glasses4: :glasses5: :glasses4: :glasses5:
  14. I am really missing this thread. Tell me how to listen in.Please :w00t:
  15. right johne, the way that most are doing it is if you hit reply you can scroll back through all the previous posts, this is not a secret as it has been posted elsewhere, however there is another way, but you can find that one yourself if you put some thought into it, the answer is out there :clap: