*Through the Rum-Hole*

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by bigbaddog, Jun 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Watcha!....I'm Ray Winstone[​IMG]...and I'm a well'ard bastard, so you lot 'ad better lissen to wot I gotta say...or I'll kick yer bleedin' teef right darn yer fackin' froat...awright??...anway - welcome to "Frew the Fackin' Rum-Hole", the revitalised version of that bleedin' quiz show wot 'ad David Frost an' that bad speakin' bleeder Lloyd Grossman on it innit?? - Wot you bleeders 'ave to do - is guess which famous - or wannabe famous tosser, or tosseress lives in the arze wot me co-presenter, an' all round MUNTER, Jade Goodie is tryin' to describe....
    Get it WRONG, an' I'm goin' in frew the the fackin' patio doors wiv' a sock full of snooker balls to turn the fackin' place over an' leg it wiv' the family silver. It's up to you to stop me...awright.....'ere's fish-lips then...."

"Oooooohhh....whoever lives in this bleedin' shit 'ole 'as left all the fackin' doors an' windows open!......fackin' burglars'll have a fackin' great time 'ere!....Wot simple-minded, wannabe, gobshite could possibly live 'ere?....it's over to you...."
  2. BBB

As a Souf Lunnener i fort i was grate til i got to the pic of the drum. Den i fort wots dis all about. Oooss drum is it.

3. It's actually Jade Goodies new 'arze innit - honest. :snorting:
  4. Ahhhhh the copper drops! FANKS

5. I'd have thought Battersea Dogs Home would have fitted the personality better.
  6. Oh no, Sussex, they have standards :D