*Through the Rum-Hole*

"Watcha!....I'm Ray Winstone
...and I'm a well'ard bastard, so you lot 'ad better lissen to wot I gotta say...or I'll kick yer bleedin' teef right darn yer fackin' froat...awright??...anway - welcome to "Frew the Fackin' Rum-Hole", the revitalised version of that bleedin' quiz show wot 'ad David Frost an' that bad speakin' bleeder Lloyd Grossman on it innit?? - Wot you bleeders 'ave to do - is guess which famous - or wannabe famous tosser, or tosseress lives in the arze wot me co-presenter, an' all round MUNTER, Jade Goodie is tryin' to describe....

Get it WRONG, an' I'm goin' in frew the the fackin' patio doors wiv' a sock full of snooker balls to turn the fackin' place over an' leg it wiv' the family silver. It's up to you to stop me...awright.....'ere's fish-lips then...."

"Oooooohhh....whoever lives in this bleedin' shit 'ole 'as left all the fackin' doors an' windows open!......fackin' burglars'll have a fackin' great time 'ere!....Wot simple-minded, wannabe, gobshite could possibly live 'ere?....it's over to you...."

As a Souf Lunnener i fort i was grate til i got to the pic of the drum. Den i fort wots dis all about. Oooss drum is it.