Thronging...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by BreathingOutOnTheWayUp, Aug 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. =================

=================

...on the highway.

[​IMG]

<<...A Victorian act of parliament has been used to give speedy permission to the family of Olympic cyclist Laura Trott to hold a street party in her honour.

The double gold medallist's family, of Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, approached the local council to ask what they needed to do to stage the event.

Broxbourne Council warned them it could take weeks for permission to be given.

But then the council found it could use the 1847 Town Police Clauses Act, which allows thronging...>>

BBC News - Laura Trott street party approved using 1847 law

2. SMASH.

That is all.

3. I thought it said Thonging, I was imagining Laura riding her bike down the street in a thong sadly disappointed.

4. Indeed, you'll have to drag Jason Kenny off of her first mind.

5. Funny you should say that .... move over on the naughty step!

6. silverfox

silverfox War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I'm prepared to use Mr Kenny as a contraceptive.....

• Like Like x 2
  7. Talking of thongs ... one of the girls at work today is wearing a very clingy short dress and an obvious thong! her arse is like two ferrets fighting in a sack! Been quite delightful watching her walk down the corridor!

8. I demand covertly taken photos.

9. I haven't shagged a girl who doesn't wear thongs for about 4 years. Where are you finding all these horrors?

10. You **** slappers, classy birds have been rocking french knicks for 4-5 years now.

11. These slappers will grow up to be classy birds. In the meantime I'll tolerate conversations about lip-gloss and wedges. And put my winky in to vaginas that still smell of honey, and are still wonderfully grippy.

12. Why do I think of you using beeswax and superglue??

13. it's like you don't even know me any more.

14. Belarusian shot-putter Nadzeya Ostapchuk has been stripped of her Olympic gold medal after failing a doping test for the anabolic agent metenolone. However, her home village of Bagovspannaz is to hold a street party in her honour after they discovered an ancient law from 1340 which permits really, really ugly women to have a party, eat loads of stale bread, cheese and cows entrails before being beaten to death in the village square by their own parents with live geese. http://www.insidethegames.biz/image...tapchuk_London_2012_celebrates_gold_medal.jpg

15. I thought it was Sean Bean in a different wig.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

16. "Thronging" somehow it sounds rather "duuuuurrrrty".