Throbber.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Zoidberg, Feb 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I wouldn't worry about being a virgin. In a few weeks you'll be at Raleigh and your cherry will get popped.

2. Dude, your persec is so fucked I would strongly suggest that you wind your neck in. You look foolish, and your behaviour is likely to raise eyebrows with those in a position to influence the next few months of your short Navy career.

3. zoied beard what job are you going for?

4. [​IMG]

5. You see thats why im in the navy forum you just dont get this level of banter over at arrse.

6. Blackrat

You used to. It used to be fooking great back in the day.

7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

You missed out last week, we had the best ever. Hairdressing soldiers from Afghan. Sadly the threads were binned.

Edit, campaign to reinstate private mong threads?

8. Seconded!!!!!!

9. Blackrat

Oh yes. Them there threads were the stuff of legend. The only person i've seen dig a hole quicker was a Pioneer who thought he'd lost 20p in the mud.

10. Last I heard, stores

11. Zoidberg has over one and half thousand post and he is not even in yet, so can i assume that all of his post are complete bull shit?

12. Aye, title of thread just about sums him up.
    That's not the half of it, he's had a least 2 other Usernames that after a few toys out of the pram scenarios he's begged to be deleted by the site owners.
    He's got the brass neck to come on to newbies on here like he's a 3 Badge Sea Daddy, very often only showing his own ignorance/arrogance off nicely in the process.
    I do hope he passes out and gets introduced to a real 3 badge sea daddy who will have great fun in shamphering his numpty swede into a credible assimilation of a human beings head.
    Luckily theres only 4 weeks or so to go before he's off to the factory.

13. Blackrat

Stop sitting on the fence and speak your mind NZB. I'd love to see you on Catch Phrase:

Roy Walker - "Say what you see NZB"

NZB - "An unfunny grey haired cock sucking Irish fuckwitt"

Roy Walker - "Rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiight!!"

14. Zoidberg + Internet Access = Throbbing twat.

I bet the Phase One instructors are literally wringing their hands with joy at the prospect of this fool turning up at Raleigh. Oh to be a fly on the wall when the muppet gets there.

15. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Come on lads, haven't you realised yet Tim was put on this earth to make Chico look good.

16. Ah, so the penny drops :lol:

17. Have we met? :lol:
    I do wish all the young thrusters well in their careers, but it's difficult at times not to fantasise about having some of them come into close proximity of me wielding a pick helve.