Throbber?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by finknottle, Feb 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Over the last few days the word 'Throbber' has been directed at me by some venerated members, now I assume it means an erect penis? Now if I am correct in this assumption I accept the tribute with pride because even in my advancing years and with the help of the good Dr. Pfizer’s blue diamonds I am still as hard as a stone goat.

2. And I've never been referred to as venerated before, every days a schoolday eh?

3. Venerated.........is that some type of penis piercing.an ancient form of birth control?

4. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Curly, Larry and Mo are now running the asylum, it appears... :roll:

5. I always thought Throbber meant a boring f*ck lol

6. Kind of apt really!!! :D 8O 8O

7. Venerated describes the worship and coupling of extremely loose wimmen and loose sailors (real: all sailors). A few days afterwards said matelot experiences the first after effects of vene-ration when the ration is replaced by a vene-real.

PM 4to8 for more details. He offers a special DVD aimed at teaching baby sailors about the Venerable Mother Syphilis. Pax vobiscum.

8. Thingy

How do you know so much about these things?

9. Maxi it's called google lol

10. I feel sorry for your partner/sheep*

*delete as appropriate

11. Why neither are interested in you :p :lol:

12. Could be, I had one of those in Hartlepool (fine town that it is) she was so boring that I fell asleep on top of her in the local park woke up and she was still there.

13. FlagWagger

FlagWagger Book Reviewer

Obviously you weren't the only one to fall asleep then! Did Mr Pfizer's wonderpill fail you that day? :twisted:

14. As she could not extradite herself she may have taken the opportunity for a nap and in those days the services of the good doctor were not required.

15. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Monkeys hang around parks in the north east involved in the sex trade,,,,,,,whatever next!!!!!!

16. for all I know she may well have been a monkey as I had imbibed gigantic quantities of the local amber nectar prior to the incident.

17. Her mother/sister (couldn't tell them apart) was the same. :lol: :lol:

18. I had the misfortune to see an old naval film in the RNXS on the dangers of VD! I was sooooooo glaad I wasn''t straight after watching it! :lol:

Poor throbbers. :wink: Stick to sheep, you know they're safe! :twisted:

19. Can you catch a dose from an iPod?

20. Depends a lot on where you put your Ipod really, where do you put yours?