Three Women

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by whitemouse, Jan 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There are 3 women: One engaged, one a mistress and one married, are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men.
    That night, all three will wear a lether bodice, S&M style, stilettos and a mask over their eyes.

After a few days they meet up again ....

The engaged girlfriend says " the other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me in the leather bodice, 6 inch stilettos, black seamed stockings and suspender belt and the mask.
    He saw me, and he said "you're the woman of my life, I love you..." then we made love all night long!

The mistress says, " Ah! me too. The other night I met my lover in the office, and I was wearing the bodice, the stilettos, the stockins and suspendersand a msk, and raincoat - when I opened the coat, he did not say anything ... but we had wild sex all night long"!

The wife says, " The other night, I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house, got myself ready; leather bodice, super black patent stilettos, suspenders and stockings, and the mask over my eyes.... My husband comes in from work, opens the doors and says:

"Alright Batman, What's for dinner, ........."?