Three Women

There are 3 women: One engaged, one a mistress and one married, are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men.
That night, all three will wear a lether bodice, S&M style, stilettos and a mask over their eyes.

After a few days they meet up again ....

The engaged girlfriend says " the other night, when my boyfriend came back home, he found me in the leather bodice, 6 inch stilettos, black seamed stockings and suspender belt and the mask.
He saw me, and he said "you're the woman of my life, I love you..." then we made love all night long!

The mistress says, " Ah! me too. The other night I met my lover in the office, and I was wearing the bodice, the stilettos, the stockins and suspendersand a msk, and raincoat - when I opened the coat, he did not say anything ... but we had wild sex all night long"!

The wife says, " The other night, I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house, got myself ready; leather bodice, super black patent stilettos, suspenders and stockings, and the mask over my eyes.... My husband comes in from work, opens the doors and says:

"Alright Batman, What's for dinner, ........."?

Latest Threads